• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. If other Zelda races had a Divine Beast.... *spoilers*

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#11
DiogenesKC posted...
divine beast vah lonk
Nah. It's the Vah Linkle.
It sounds better too.

Draconas23 posted...
Don't the kooks already have the great deku tree lol
That's just another reason why they'd need to pot that tree and move it around, so he can kick ass wherever they want to! The... Vah Mekar.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: Rockman2019

Rockman2019
2 months ago#12
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Nah. It's the Vah Linkle.
It sounds better too.
So a giant female Hylian shaped like Linkle? I don't think thats such a good idea. That would be a bad divine beast to try to un-blight. I really don't think Nintendo will do that. Just like how we only got Bowser's Inside story but not Mario's Inside story, Luigi's Inside story, Toad's Inside story, Yoshi's Inside story, Peach's Inside story, ect.... you get the idea. Now if it was instead shaped like a giant cow or oxen or even a horse that would be ok.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#13
I get the joke, but Vah Naboris isn't meant to represent Nabooru's appearance, nor is Vah Ruta related to Ruto other by name.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
2 months ago#14
Rockman2019 posted...
The Peaceful Octorock tribe can have a giant Octopus Guardian.

I want to see peaceful monster tribes.

If Trials of Mana can have peaceful monster tribes than so can Zelda games. We already had peaceful Dekuscrubs so peaceful Octorocks and Peaceful Keese are not that big of a stretch.
Lynel👏tribe👏let’s👏GO
I like to think I'd be Boromir, but I know I'm Pippin
"holding back" is the stupidest reason for someone losing a fight in any game or shonen

User Info: dolphinleo

dolphinleo
2 months ago#15
Aren't Sheikah Hylians? Like, just a certain type of Hylians? They look very simillar to Hylians and everything

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 months ago#16
Rustykranz posted...
Idgaf what race but i want a giant turtle
With palm trees on it? Or like in ALBW

User Info: Jedah345

Jedah345
2 months ago#17
Idk I’d like the koroks to get a beast and make it like a giant deku scrub. I also don’t know why gerudo got a camel it’s the most ridiculous of the beasts. Should have gotten a giant sand seal or something more aesthetically pleasing.
PSN: Sir_Dies_A_Lot86

User Info: Rockman2019

Rockman2019
2 months ago#18
Jedah345 posted...
Idk I’d like the koroks to get a beast and make it like a giant deku scrub. I also don’t know why gerudo got a camel it’s the most ridiculous of the beasts. Should have gotten a giant sand seal or something more aesthetically pleasing.
No the Gerudo should get a Shark. A Sand Shark. (MM pirate Gerudo reference).

Or a giant Sand Eel works too.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: dolphinleo

dolphinleo
1 month ago#19
Jedah345 posted...
I also don’t know why gerudo got a camel it’s the most ridiculous of the beasts. Should have gotten a giant sand seal or something more aesthetically pleasing.
well... they are in a desert.
I don't understand why the Zora got an elephant. I'd have liked to see them get something more... aquatic. Or alternatively, have elephants and camels running around the Lanayru and Gerudo Region respectively, in the Eldin region there's all those fireproof lizards running around and the Rito are literally birds.
I think the Gerudo's camel makes sense, cause they're in a desert, I'd have just liked to see more of the animals that the Divine Beasts were based on running around.
Paraglider, please!

User Info: Jedah345

Jedah345
1 month ago#20
dolphinleo posted...
well... they are in a desert.
I don't understand why the Zora got an elephant. I'd have liked to see them get something more... aquatic. Or alternatively, have elephants and camels running around the Lanayru and Gerudo Region respectively, in the Eldin region there's all those fireproof lizards running around and the Rito are literally birds.
I think the Gerudo's camel makes sense, cause they're in a desert, I'd have just liked to see more of the animals that the Divine Beasts were based on running around.
Oh it didn’t even occur to me how ridiculous it was for the zora to have an elephant. Yea they should have had something like a crab or snail since they’re so numerous in the area.
PSN: Sir_Dies_A_Lot86
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. If other Zelda races had a Divine Beast.... *spoilers*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A