• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. If other Zelda races had a Divine Beast.... *spoilers*

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 months ago#1
...what would they look like? The ones in game are:

Zora = Elephant
Goron = Lizard/Dodongo
Rito = Hawk
Gerudo = Bactrian Camel
Hylian = "Horse"

Surprisingly there wasn't a Divine Beast for the Sheikah themselves (unless it was simply lost). So if Sheikah, Koroks, Twili, Anouki, etc. all had a Divine Beast made for them, what would they be?

User Info: Justobuy

Justobuy
3 months ago#2
I was talking with someone about that saying that the "story" of botw 2 would be that the other races would come in, and that ganon take back control over all the old and new divine beast. They could keep the same hyrule map, make every city/outpost/ruins rebuilt and bigger, and add the new races new places with something like that :

Goron, rito, zora and gerudos stay where they are with their divine beast.

Skyward swords jellyfish race could have an entire underwater city with a big fish guardian

Minish could have a world almost anywhere with a spider or ant guardian

There could be a big underworld cave with the moleman and a big drill mole guardian

The eskimo from spirit track (i think) could have a little town and a big cave in the northern winter section above rito with a bear guardian

Hylians could have a great lions watching over the land on the plateau (which would still serve as a "tutorial section, but link would already have his skills)

Skyloft could be discover in the sky with a lot of little island to explore and a flying dragon beast.

There could be more, but i wouldnt want the map to be oversaturrate, the "old" divine beast would have new mechanics and puzzle inside, and the bosses could have the same name, just different attack. The goal would be to free the 10 actuals champion to make a big raid on hyrule castle.
Games on my backlog/not finish : 10
Currently playing : botw (wii u), mario maker 2 (switch), a couple guitar hero (wii)

User Info: Rockman2019

Rockman2019
3 months ago#3
Twili (Bat)

Shekia (Snake)

Korok (Squirrel)

Minish (Puffer Fish)

Hylians (Monkey)

Occa (Dragon)

Kokori (Rabbit)

The rest I can't decide.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
3 months ago#4
Sheikah is frog bro, it’s their whole aesthetic
I like to think I'd be Boromir, but I know I'm Pippin
"holding back" is the stupidest reason for someone losing a fight in any game or shonen

User Info: Dirrdevil

Dirrdevil
3 months ago#5
Justobuy posted...
I was talking with someone about that saying that the "story" of botw 2 would be that the other races would come in, and that ganon take back control over all the old and new divine beast. They could keep the same hyrule map, make every city/outpost/ruins rebuilt and bigger, and add the new races new places with something like that :

Goron, rito, zora and gerudos stay where they are with their divine beast.

Skyward swords jellyfish race could have an entire underwater city with a big fish guardian

Minish could have a world almost anywhere with a spider or ant guardian

There could be a big underworld cave with the moleman and a big drill mole guardian

The eskimo from spirit track (i think) could have a little town and a big cave in the northern winter section above rito with a bear guardian

Hylians could have a great lions watching over the land on the plateau (which would still serve as a "tutorial section, but link would already have his skills)

Skyloft could be discover in the sky with a lot of little island to explore and a flying dragon beast.

There could be more, but i wouldnt want the map to be oversaturrate, the "old" divine beast would have new mechanics and puzzle inside, and the bosses could have the same name, just different attack. The goal would be to free the 10 actuals champion to make a big raid on hyrule castle.

How boring would it be if Ganon took over the old Divine Beasts again? Besides, completely hollowing out the victories of the first game?

Do the Kokiri / Koroks need a Divine Beast? The whole point is that they're innocent children isolated from the world and don't participate in war.
Humanity makes me want to off myself sometimes.

User Info: Draconas23

Draconas23
3 months ago#6
Dirrdevil posted...
How boring would it be if Ganon took over the old Divine Beasts again? Besides, completely hollowing out the victories of the first game?

Do the Kokiri / Koroks need a Divine Beast? The whole point is that they're innocent children isolated from the world and don't participate in war.
Don't the kooks already have the great deku tree lol

User Info: Definitelyhuman

Definitelyhuman
2 months ago#7
Draconas23 posted...
Don't the kooks already have the great deku tree lol
To protect the forest
Get on my bad side, and I'll hang you by your intestines, drink your blood, and suffocate you with your own feces.
I'll also bring your entire family to watch.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
2 months ago#8
Idgaf what race but i want a giant turtle
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
https://youtu.be/GWjLGGJP_BY

User Info: Rockman2019

Rockman2019
2 months ago#9
Rustykranz posted...
Idgaf what race but i want a giant turtle
The Peaceful Octorock tribe can have a giant Octopus Guardian.

I want to see peaceful monster tribes.

If Trials of Mana can have peaceful monster tribes than so can Zelda games. We already had peaceful Dekuscrubs so peaceful Octorocks and Peaceful Keese are not that big of a stretch.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
2 months ago#10
divine beast vah lonk
Welcome to the world of idiots.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. If other Zelda races had a Divine Beast.... *spoilers*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A