• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. The treasure chest in Lomei Labyrinth Island
sorawee 1 year ago#1
It's better in my opinion to NOT open the Diamond Circlet treasure chest. You can get a Diamond Circlet from the jewelry shop anyway. However, by not opening the treasure chest, all guardians in the graveyard will be initially inactive. This allows you to get very close to guardians, and easily kill them one by one for ancient materials every Blood Moon (each decayed guardian won't attack you at all unless you attack it first)
Rustykranz 1 year ago#2
Ok.
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
lol https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1542-wheel-of-time-general-discussion
darkmoonbeam 1 year ago#3
a leaf in the pond of wisdom
[In Soviet Russia, a moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
-Ando- 1 year ago#4
What chest?
Gamer-123 1 year ago#5
You can just use the ancient shield to parry all of the lasers at once killing all of the decayed guardians at the same time.

There’s no need to “get close” to the guardians.
MechaFlo 1 year ago#6
I suppose you could do that, but that room for me's always been fun to deal with after opening the chest.
nurlen 1 year ago#7
MechaFlo posted...
I suppose you could do that, but that room for me's always been fun to deal with after opening the chest.

pok3montrainerG 1 year ago#8
Wait, where is this guardian place? I thought the labyrinth was for the Barbarian armour.
I suppose it would make sense if my power had dwindled over the past 100 years...
I'm surprised to admit it... But I can accept that.
MechaFlo 1 year ago#9
pok3montrainerG posted...
Wait, where is this guardian place? I thought the labyrinth was for the Barbarian armour.

I could be wrong here, going off memory and it's been a while since I did this bit.

But I believe it's in the maze on the NE corner of the map. There's an underground area you can find where opening a chest activates a room full of guardians. I want to say this is also where you get the item that lets you put down a custom teleportation quick travel location and I think that item was part of the DLC?

I could be remembering things wrong, I did start a new playthrough recently but haven't done that part in like a year or longer now so I could have some details mixed up.
pok3montrainerG 1 year ago#10
MechaFlo posted...
I could be wrong here, going off memory and it's been a while since I did this bit.

But I believe it's in the maze on the NE corner of the map. There's an underground area you can find where opening a chest activates a room full of guardians. I want to say this is also where you get the item that lets you put down a custom teleportation quick travel location and I think that item was part of the DLC?

I could be remembering things wrong, I did start a new playthrough recently but haven't done that part in like a year or longer now so I could have some details mixed up.
Yea, I know it’s the NE labyrinth but just wondering where the underground entrance was. Thanks anyway though!
I suppose it would make sense if my power had dwindled over the past 100 years...
I'm surprised to admit it... But I can accept that.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. The treasure chest in Lomei Labyrinth Island
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A