• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
1 week ago#1
Which part of Hyrule did you like best?

What a gorgeous landscape.
(message deleted)

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
1 week ago#3
Akkala. It’s so pretty and a bit mysterious.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
(message deleted)

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 week ago#5
0zma posted...
It always irks me a little to hear people (in the game, I mean) call the Gerudo region a wasteland. When I look out across the sands, what I see is a realm of life, beauty, and discovery.

If you think about, regarding it as a wasteland was exactly the reason Ganondorf became a villain in the first place.

Uh......no
Marin's guardian

User Info: 0zma

0zma
1 week ago#6
https://youtu.be/T9GmO_WFhjQ

I feel as though this song sums up my feelings on the Gerudo region. Just swap out the word “Arabian” for “Gerudo”, and you’ll have something to that effect.

I’m not entirely sure why, but I’ve always felt a strong affinity for desert settings in video games. There’s just something mystically alluring about them to me.

User Info: End_of_Day

End_of_Day
1 week ago#7
Where does Satori Mountain lie, Central Hyrule? My favorite spot in the entire game is at the highest point of Hyrule Castle, but Satori Mountain comes in second.

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
1 week ago#8
Satori Mountain is in the Ridgeland region (Hyrule Ridge).
"I have no justification for my positions" - Sailor_Razor

User Info: 0zma

0zma
1 week ago#9
But technically, it is part of Central Hyrule. Like how the East and West Necluda towers are both in the greater Necluda region.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 week ago#10
0zma posted...
https://youtu.be/T9GmO_WFhjQ

I feel as though this song sums up my feelings on the Gerudo region. Just swap out the word “Arabian” for “Gerudo”, and you’ll have something to that effect.

I’m not entirely sure why, but I’ve always felt a strong affinity for desert settings in video games. There’s just something mystically alluring about them to me.

You trade that in for the original RIGHT NOW
Marin's guardian
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A