• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. No seriously, whoever made Trial of the Sword deserves to go to Hell.

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
2 days ago#31
Oh nevermind, the Silver Lizalfos room is completely f***ing luck based. "Oh, the physics made me slide off the platform and the other one is still around so it's impossible to get out of sight. Taste the RNG and do it all over again.".

Forget I said anything about it that implied it's not an utter f***ing trainwreck that's only feasible because of an AI exploit.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
2 days ago#32
Sailor_Razor posted...
Oh nevermind, the Silver Lizalfos room is completely f***ing luck based. "Oh, the physics made me slide off the platform and the other one is still around so it's impossible to get out of sight. Taste the RNG and do it all over again.".

Forget I said anything about it that implied it's not an utter f***ing trainwreck that's only feasible because of an AI exploit.
three words

spin to win
God bowling: misses
Dinosaurs:

Sailor_Razor
2 days ago#33
You don't have the weapons to pull it off. It passes inspection with the two Black Lizalfos, but for the Silvers even that Spiked Moblin Club at full wouldn't be able to eliminate one of them, and that's the outright strongest weapon you get, let alone strongest two-handed weapon.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
2 days ago#34
with other weapons you can stop before the last hit of the combo, then do it again, rinse and repeat until they die
God bowling: misses
Dinosaurs:

Sailor_Razor
2 days ago#35
Oh you know what's real f***in' adorable? Wizzrobes that shoot projectiles even when they're in the middle of receiving built up attacks from Stasis+. A literal zero frame attack.

It's almost like this game was programmed by three year olds who need to stay in bubbles because they have compromised immune systems, and also they're morons even by the standards of three year olds. And their parents are anti-vaxxers, which doesn't actually matter for them since they weren't medically fit to receive vaccinations in the first place so irrespective of the parents' beliefs it wasn't gonna happen anyway.

Also don't f***in' tell me that like I don't know it.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
2 days ago#36
TC, are you having a meltdown?
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: AndoYzerman

AndoYzerman
2 days ago#37
This s*** is why trolling used to be heavily moderated.
Posting in a tantrum thread

TC mad cuz bad.
MGM Studios isn't SpieIberg. Fox isn't George RR Martin. Square Enix isn't Hironobu Sakaguchi. Great storyteIIers are who make great stories, not companies.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Dragon981

Dragon981
2 days ago#39
It'd be a little harder if there was a time limit to each of the room.

if the timer runs out, the SS guardians awaken.

Sailor_Razor
2 days ago#40
That'd be even worse.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. No seriously, whoever made Trial of the Sword deserves to go to Hell.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers