• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. No seriously, whoever made Trial of the Sword deserves to go to Hell.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 days ago#11
GotConfetti posted...
MM or regular mode? Big difference..
I did it in both. Loved it in both. Although, Master Mode did seem a little unbalanced in the sense that it got easier rather than harder.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: Testa-Rossa

Testa-Rossa
3 days ago#12
Whoever made Trial of the Sword and Eventide need to do more events for 2. The most fun to be had in the game, hands down.

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
3 days ago#13
TheAntiZealot posted...
I did it in both. Loved it in both. Although, Master Mode did seem a little unbalanced in the sense that it got easier rather than harder.
Agreed. I had to do the beginning trials several times before I got through them, the middle twice and just once for the final trials. Damn silver lizalfos room!
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

User Info: Rabastan

Rabastan
3 days ago#14
At first I felt the same, but it IS doable. Just take your time and use your surroundings.

User Info: VintageLuke

VintageLuke
3 days ago#15
Testa-Rossa posted...
Whoever made Trial of the Sword and Eventide need to do more events for 2. The most fun to be had in the game, hands down.
^This
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
3 days ago#16
It wasn't even hard though. I wish there were more trials like that tbh

It was a lot of fun to do
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 days ago#17
GotConfetti posted...
Damn silver lizalfos room!
One Ancient Arrow hidden in any room would've made that encounter perfect.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: vega2505

vega2505
3 days ago#18
I think you mean, "Whoever made the rolling ball puzzles need to go to hell." Combat puzzles can be done evertually with more gear and skill, the rolly polly BS is pretty random and some require dumb solutions like turning your controller upside down.
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the Tiger Knee.
Thrasher7170 posted...
Yes, we know. You regularly come back to the board of a game you hate just to whine about something you don’t like.

All I've ever seen TC do is whine; must be a cheese connoisseur on the side.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: AndoYzerman

AndoYzerman
3 days ago#20
vega2505 posted...
... the rolly polly BS is pretty random and some require dumb solutions like turning your controller upside down.

I'll agree with this. Luckily there wasn't too much of it
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. No seriously, whoever made Trial of the Sword deserves to go to Hell.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers