• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AYuma100

AYuma100
2 weeks ago#1
How many times have you played this game from beginning to end?

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
2 weeks ago#2
0 Zero

Trick question. There is no end.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012
2 weeks ago#3
0. I won't do the divine beast in the desert, I simply refuse.

User Info: Ramza1

Ramza1
2 weeks ago#4
MasterLink2012 posted...
0. I won't do the divine beast in the desert, I simply refuse.
What, why not?

I'm on my fourth.
I'm not sure how, I'm not sure why, but I'm almost certain that you owe me money!

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
2 weeks ago#5
I haven’t completed 100% on any files yet. (The damn 99.91% mocks me) but I have three files going and I’ve beaten all the main quests on them. Still working on finishing side quests on my Master Mode file. It’s a very re-playable game!

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
2 weeks ago#6
4 or 5, maybe? plus a couple of times i played most of the way through but didn't bother fighting ganon (it's kind of the least interesting part of the game)
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: danzam40

danzam40
2 weeks ago#7
I’m only on my second playthrough now. The first time I logged in over 200 hours and still didn’t complete the DLC content but I had to detox and stopped playing for about a year. Just recently started the second file about a month ago.
Won't change signature until Samoa Joe wins a world championship in WWE or is released!!
Created 06/22/17

User Info: AYuma100

AYuma100
2 weeks ago#8
I am going to play for my 3rd time soon. Never bothered getting all 300 kurok seeds some were frustrating and stupidly hard, and the prize for getting them was a waste of time.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
2 weeks ago#9
AYuma100 posted...
I am going to play for my 3rd time soon. Never bothered getting all 300 kurok seeds some were frustrating and stupidly hard, and the prize for getting them was a waste of time.

@bluebeans
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
2 weeks ago#10
AYuma100 posted...
/*I am going to play for my 3rd time soon. Never bothered getting all 300 Korok seeds, some were frustrating and stupidly hard, and the prize for getting them was a waste of time.
"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy
https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyP1hWajSRE&app=desktop&persist_app=1
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers