• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MumboJ

MumboJ
4 weeks ago#1
Yikes! I haven't had that total once during the game. I have over 5k now, but that's it. So uh, do I need these diamonds and rubies and stuff for anything by this point, or can I just start selling them all? I haven't even gotten the Ancient armor set I wanted, and that costs a lot too.
Et earello, endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan, ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
4 weeks ago#2
Sell them all. You can always acquire more
Marin's guardian

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
4 weeks ago#3
you'll need some for armor upgrades but not so many that you can't afford to sell some. and even if you oversell you'll be able to get more easily enough from taluses and silver enemies
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
4 weeks ago#4
Just jumping in to say I love your username - that was one of my favorite childhood games!

nurlen
4 weeks ago#5
GotConfetti posted...
Just jumping in to say I love your username - that was one of my favorite childhood games!

What are you, 90?
Marin's guardian

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
4 weeks ago#6
You'll need a lot of those rocks for the final upgrades, but you can just farm them from Taluses, so don't sweat selling them for money.
You felt your sins weighing on your neck.

GotConfetti
4 weeks ago#7
nurlen posted...
What are you, 90?
Whoa whoa whoa

Isn’t the original loz your favorite? Are you 100?

nurlen
4 weeks ago#8
GotConfetti posted...
nurlen posted...
What are you, 90?
Whoa whoa whoa

Isn’t the original loz your favorite? Are you 100?

Lol.
Okay now...let's not get nasty.
Truth be told, I was going to go with 100 for you and I held back because I'm nice
Marin's guardian

GotConfetti
4 weeks ago#9
nurlen posted...
Lol.
Okay now...let's not get nasty.
Truth be told, I was going to go with 100 for you and I held back because I'm nice
Haha my apologies - I didn’t know you were being so nice. Once you hit 80 the last thing you want is people assuming you’re 90, ya know?

User Info: MumboJ

MumboJ
4 weeks ago#10
GotConfetti posted...

Thanks, I've had it almost as long haha
Et earello, endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan, ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers