• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I'm at 90 shrines, currently touring the stables on foot to check what I missed

User Info: SpoonySp00ns98

SpoonySp00ns98
1 month ago#1
Anything in particular I should make sure of while I'm doing this? I don't want to use a guide to find them all, but if anyone has any hints or tips to share that'd be awesome.

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
1 month ago#2
Don't take the roads. If there's one thing that causes people to miss out on a lot of content in this game it's sticking to the roads as they travel.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
1 month ago#3
Did you get the DLC? Hero's path might help with finding the areas you might have not traversed.
"Did you just pooter me?"
- OnettsOwn

SpoonySp00ns98
1 month ago#4
Atreides27 posted...
Did you get the DLC? Hero's path might help with finding the areas you might have not traversed.

Nah, can't afford it rn. OhioLawyerF5 posted...
Don't take the roads. If there's one thing that causes people to miss out on a lot of content in this game it's sticking to the roads as they travel.

I've been making pit stops along the way, investigating anything that looks suspiciously empty on my map. I somehow missed Deya village. Got a bunch of seeds from there, hit didn't find any shrines...

SpoonySp00ns98
1 month ago#5
This really is a test of patience. I've found a couple spots of interest here and there, but overall it's like finding needles in a haystack. Tempted to just say F it and use a guide, but I don't think it's worth it..

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
1 month ago#6
Ok, if you're struggling to find stables, ignore my previous advice. All the stables are on roads. Just get a horse and follow the roads and you will come across them all. Many of them are in the vicinity of villages or are near towers. So stay on the main roads, let your horse drive on auto pilot and look for the stables. Other than one, maybe 2, that are tucked away in the terrain a bit, none of them are hidden in the slightest. Just ride the circuit of roads in a circle around the map and you'll find them.

If it's a particular stable you are missing, or you want more help, let me know.

This game is all about exploration, but it's also very visually oriented. The idea is to go to the towers or tall mountains and look around. Most of the stables are visible from towers as well (that's why they put that big horse head on them all so you can see them from afar off). So you can also try warping to each tower and looking for the stables that way. Most things like shrines, stables, towns, etc... are visible this way. Obviously there are exceptions, but if you do everything you can see from towers and tall mountains, you'll be well on your way to finding most everything.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I'm at 90 shrines, currently touring the stables on foot to check what I missed
  • Post New Message