• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ngyojiw

ngyojiw
2 weeks ago#1
respawns themselves after Blood Moon? If thats the case, whats the point of killing what 40 fat ones?

User Info: Ramza1

Ramza1
2 weeks ago#2
Yes they do. There is no point in killing 40 beyond the resources (weapons and monster parts) they drop.

And I guess you get a medal if you kill each one at least once.
I'm not sure how, I'm not sure why, but I'm almost certain that you owe me money!

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
2 weeks ago#3
I assume by "fat ones" you mean Hinoxes? If so, yes, hinoxes respawn every blood moon, as do the lynels. This makes it useful to get their loot over and over again.

The point of killing all 40 hinoxes is to get the medal that kilton gives for killing them all. All of the overworld bosses are tracked by kilton (the ones with the boss type health meter, i.e. hinoxes, moldugas, and taluses). Kilton keeps track of these and rewards you with a medal if you kill them all at least once. Once you have killed one, it will show a star and "defeated" by the health meter any time you fight that one again once the blood moon respawns it again. Lynels are not considered overworld bosses in this way and kilton doesn't keep track of killing them. That's really the only purpose in killing them all, sort of a completionist thing.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
2 weeks ago#4
Hinoxes are just big boned okay??

User Info: honiberri

honiberri
2 weeks ago#5
No, Master Kohga doesn't respawn.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, but you wouldn't know it for the smell.

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
2 weeks ago#6
honiberri posted...
Hahaha I lol’d for real on that one

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 weeks ago#7
GotConfetti posted...
honiberri posted...
Hahaha I lol’d for real on that one

A Kohga snoring loudly on the ground would be hilarious to run into
Marin's guardian

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
2 weeks ago#8
Fat ones.
"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy
https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyP1hWajSRE&app=desktop&persist_app=1

User Info: ngyojiw

ngyojiw
2 weeks ago#9
Is it necessary to pummel opponents using stasis+ , making them stop? isnt it like hitting metals and make it less durable? Which weapon is durable to stasis+?

User Info: Ramza1

Ramza1
2 weeks ago#10
ngyojiw posted...
Is it necessary to pummel opponents using stasis+ , making them stop? isnt it like hitting metals and make it less durable? Which weapon is durable to stasis+?

Are you asking if hitting an opponent in stasis uses up more durability than hitting them normally? If that's your question, then the answer is "no". All weapons have a set number of hits before they break. It makes no difference what you hit, except that some things like grass don't use up any.
I'm not sure how, I'm not sure why, but I'm almost certain that you owe me money!
  • Post New Message