• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Do you keep playing your file or restart?

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
2 months ago#1
Just curious how people prefer to keep playing the game. I'm thinking of restart but I don't wanna do all the shrines again.

User Info: honiberri

honiberri
2 months ago#2
I've restarted so many freakin' times...
That is not dead which can eternal lie, but you wouldn't know it for the smell.

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
2 months ago#3
I have three different files on my Switch for this. My main file (99.1%) complete that I want to keep and then I restarted another one and then I tried Master Mode on my third. It’s a lot of fun to restart at the beginning!

User Info: MistressFi

MistressFi
2 months ago#4
I've only replayed this game once, when I made the Switch over from the Wii U version. It's not a game that I see myself wanting to replay a game -- what sort of new experience can I expect to have? -- so now that I've found nearly everything on my current file, I just haven't been playing the game as often.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
2 months ago#5
honiberri posted...
I've restarted so many freakin' times...
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever

User Info: joegt123

joegt123
2 months ago#6
I never restart anything unless ive 100%'d it and decide to replay years later. I'd rather be completely lost than start over.
"It was not for quiet complaicence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."

User Info: VioletMassacre

VioletMassacre
1 month ago#7
I never found it fun to play my "completed" (everything except Korok seeds) file, but recently I started over and it is really fun again.

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
1 month ago#8
For those who restarted multiple times, do you just restart when you kill Ganon or when?

User Info: honiberri

honiberri
1 month ago#9
Seraphie92 posted...
For those who restarted multiple times, do you just restart when you kill Ganon or when?

Usually when I've had a break from playing, can't remember where I was or what funky self-imposed challenge I was playing under, or just feel like starting over. Not counting the many times I've restarted due to permadeath rules. Stupid yiga hideout.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, but you wouldn't know it for the smell.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 month ago#10
When i clear all shrines and DB's, beat Ganon..
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Do you keep playing your file or restart?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers