• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Post the smallest detail you can think of in BotW

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 weeks ago#11
Letsago posted...
The color of the game over text changes depending on what kills you. The default is red. If you die by drowning or ice attacks, it's blue, and if you die by electric attacks it's yellow.

That’s a good one.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: soetem

soetem
4 weeks ago#12
honiberri posted...
If you stand close to a stool, Link puts his leg up on it.

Been there since Ocarina of time:) I always expect it now
Switch FC SW-0032-0003-7075
I'm open to adding people

User Info: shrimp05

shrimp05
4 weeks ago#13
The Hylian hood scrunches up a bit at the shoulders when you wear certain armor like the Hylian tunic or soldier armor.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
4 weeks ago#14
shrimp05 posted...
The Hylian hood scrunches up a bit at the shoulders when you wear certain armor like the Hylian tunic or soldier armor.

that's pretty damn cool
Marin's guardian

User Info: wiggum

wiggum
4 weeks ago#15
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned how cool it is that when Link wears the monster masks from Kilton, Link stands and acts like the monster of the mask he's wearing ... but only when you let him stand still. The way he mimics the bokos, moblins and lizals is hilarious.

User Info: Paper_Mario_4

Paper_Mario_4
4 weeks ago#16
wiggum posted...
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned how cool it is that when Link wears the monster masks from Kilton, Link stands and acts like the monster of the mask he's wearing ... but only when you let him stand still. The way he mimics the bokos, moblins and lizals is hilarious.

Paper Mario (N64) is a masterpiece.

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
3 weeks ago#17
wiggum posted...

I thought the goal was the smallest detail.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: Paper_Mario_4

Paper_Mario_4
3 weeks ago#18
TheAntiZealot posted...
I thought the goal was the smallest detail.
Still a good post though
Paper Mario (N64) is a masterpiece.

User Info: MDS2005

MDS2005
3 weeks ago#19
I once noticed that some grass isn't even connected to the ground.
I put quite a few minutes in enjoying the fact that I was able to put a bomb under some dying grass on the way going up to the top of Hyrule Castle, around when the sky starts turning Blood Moon-y, and see the blades of grass be entirely above the glowing bombs.

Honorable mention goes to the first things I thought about in this topic: there's a random mountain that's labeled "Ibara Butte" on the map.
I'm kinkshaming the dev that decided to call it that, as well as whoever decided to call a species of bear "Honeyvore".
Cats.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: joegt123

joegt123
3 weeks ago#20
The spinning pinwheel on the korok mask when you're near a seed. One of the only animated pieces of "armor" and i appreciate it.
"It was not for quiet complaicence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Post the smallest detail you can think of in BotW
  • Post New Message