• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How many ZELDA games did you play before reaching OOT?

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
1 month ago#11
Maybe Links Awakening. One of those two was my first but can't be sure of the order, never had any Zeldas on my SNES.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 month ago#12
Rustykranz posted...
nurlen posted...
OhioLawyerF5 posted...
I started on LoZ 1 in 1986. I messed around on it for a while and never finished it (I was a kid after all). Then I got LoZ 2 and played it through. After finishing it and loving it, I went back and finished the last couple dungeons in #1 and uncovered all the side stuff. Then I played ALttP on SNES. I was more into Sega Genesis at the time so I breezed through it without as much thought (I got more enjoyment out of it later in life than back then). I never really played gameboy much so OoT was the next one I played. By that time I was an adult and gaming wasn't as common for me except the rare games from series that I liked. I like OoT and the 3D Zelda concept so much I kept buying new systems and each new Zelda installment (I also kept up with Final Fantasy until X came out and ruined the experience for me). So I guess I played 3 before OoT.

This guy is like the tldr #1 Contender. When is the bout?

I dont think he has was its takes to win the title from wiggy

Yes, First Round KO would be my guess
Marin's guardian

User Info: TheAntiZealot

TheAntiZealot
1 month ago#13
My first Zelda experience was OoT. Then MM, which is the first that I completed. TWW is the first I owned and I played it through three times. I played TP twice. SS twice. Then ALttP twice. And, finally, BotW "twice."
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

User Info: Terragent

Terragent
1 month ago#14
Ocarina was the second game in the series I played (A Link to the Past, played at a neighbour's place, was first) - but it was the first that I'd had the chance to sit down and play all the way through.
The person who respects the letter of the law but not the spirit is a person with no justice in their heart.

User Info: _locke__cole_

_locke__cole_
1 month ago#15
Zelda 1, LttP, and LA.

I absolutely hate Adventure of Link.

User Info: Paper_Mario_4

Paper_Mario_4
1 month ago#16
First Zelda game for me = The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

My sister’s bf had it and I tried to play when I was like 7 or something but always got pretty scared that i was going to delete the game somehow so i turned it off many times. Came back to it in like a year or two and fell in love with the game

Basically perfection in gaming achieved through its creators; all that contributed to Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario (N64) is a masterpiece.

User Info: Lollypopz

Lollypopz
1 month ago#17
Fourth game for me. 1st was Lttp then TP, MC then OoT.
What to write, what to write?....

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
1 month ago#18
nurlen posted...
OhioLawyerF5 posted...
I started on LoZ 1 in 1986. I messed around on it for a while and never finished it (I was a kid after all). Then I got LoZ 2 and played it through. After finishing it and loving it, I went back and finished the last couple dungeons in #1 and uncovered all the side stuff. Then I played ALttP on SNES. I was more into Sega Genesis at the time so I breezed through it without as much thought (I got more enjoyment out of it later in life than back then). I never really played gameboy much so OoT was the next one I played. By that time I was an adult and gaming wasn't as common for me except the rare games from series that I liked. I like OoT and the 3D Zelda concept so much I kept buying new systems and each new Zelda installment (I also kept up with Final Fantasy until X came out and ruined the experience for me). So I guess I played 3 before OoT.

Aww, does the poor millennial have trouble keeping focused long enough to read a single paragraph? Come here, I'll give you a hug.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/iRjB2mfESqgec/giphy.gif
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: GotConfetti

GotConfetti
1 month ago#19
I messed around a little bit on ALttP on the SNES but that was my brothers' system/game so they usually didn't let me play it much unfortunately.

OoT was my first real Zelda. I was about 11 or so when it came out and had just gotten my N64 for Christmas (still have it!) so I had a lot of fun exploring in it. I mostly did the child dungeons and played around in side quests as a kid and went back later to actually finish it.

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
1 month ago#20
OhioLawyerF5 posted...
nurlen posted...
OhioLawyerF5 posted...

Aww, does the poor millennial have trouble keeping focused long enough to read a single paragraph? Come here, I'll give you a hug.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/iRjB2mfESqgec/giphy.gif

haha nurl is not a millennial but ok.

On topic: OoT was my first Zelda, but I owned LA first (was too poor for an N64)
"Did you just pooter me?"
- OnettsOwn
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. How many ZELDA games did you play before reaching OOT?
  • Post New Message