• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Have you guys tried the OoT and MM randomizers?

User Info: UnwipedPooStain

UnwipedPooStain
4 weeks ago#11
_locke__cole_ posted...
UnwipedPooStain posted...
these randomizers really breathe new life into these games

I tried this after reading this topic the other day. After getting the bookshop from the Bombers, the Zora and Deku Mask out of holes in the ground, and the absolute worst possible songs to have at the beginning, I'm confounded and intrigued at the same time.

11/10 would not recommend.

Hmm songs in Majora Mask are not that important for the overworld except Epona, song of soaring stays the same, and so does Song of Time.

Since you got early Goron and Zora you should be good to go on finding most overworld chests, honestly I usually clear most of overworld before getting first song to enter dungeon
jigglyweigel: I cant take anything seriously from a man named Unwipedpoostain.
I’d like to try them. I can play the regular game in my sleep. (I suck horribly in Master Quest.)
Official Fierce Deity in my own mind.
GT: OnikaraStar, PSN: Onikara, NNID: OnikaraStar
(message deleted)

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
1 week ago#14
Forest_Temple posted...
@UnwipedPooStain What did you say to get these girls so upset with you?

Get a load of this mental giant.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

UnwipedPooStain
1 week ago#15
Forest_Temple posted...

Ahh they just mad that I criticized BoTW for not being a true Zelda game, then they got mad saying its a 1:1 remake of Zelda 1 or some s***

User Info: Alkeez

Alkeez
1 week ago#16
Is it possible for a randomized game to be unbeatable? Or are they all constructed in a way that makes it possible to always proceed further
3DS FC: 3067-6595-2576
I'm like Jon Jones, I sound like Sean Combs and I got trombone size stones like John Holmes -Chael Sonnen

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
1 week ago#17
Forest_Temple posted...

Ahh they just mad that I criticized BoTW for not being a true Zelda game, then they got mad saying its a 1:1 remake of Zelda 1 or some s***

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(message deleted)

UnwipedPooStain
1 week ago#19
Alkeez posted...
Is it possible for a randomized game to be unbeatable? Or are they all constructed in a way that makes it possible to always proceed further

Yeah they have an option for the games to be 100% beatable with no glitches

Also when you make a seed of a randomzied game you will have a " cheat book " that shows every item/chest and what contents are inside of it, in case you get stuck

UnwipedPooStain
1 week ago#20
OhioLawyerF5 posted...
Forest_Temple posted...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Nope doesnt work here pal. When people buy a Zelda game they do so because they expect a particular type of gameplay design in the world and dungeons in the game

BoTW was marketed as being similar in design to Zelda 1, when in fact in all objectivity it is much more similar to Skyrim or an Ubisoft game in terms of world design, combat, and gameplay

Just think of BoTW as the Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts of the franchise, a game that without previous refrences to prior titles would never be called a clone of " Zelda "
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Have you guys tried the OoT and MM randomizers?
  • Post New Message