1 month ago #5
Citan37 posted...
Just finished my 2nd playthrough did they ever buff durability of weapons or did I build up a false memory of weapons breaking left and right? I really enjoyed it alot more this time.

You probably abandoned your old method of prioritizing weaker weapons so that you could avoid using stronger ones.

And replaced it with your new, more efficient method of using the best weapons you could find for each situation.

The game rewarded you for it with higher durability stats than the weaker weapons of your first playthrough.

Resulting in you being able to defeat a greater number of enemies before each weapon shattered.

Which forced you to pick up only the strongest weapon(s) after each fight while ignoring the weakest ones. Thereby reinforcing the cyclical model.

Just a guess.
TAZ
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." -Xtreme65

Previous Versions
1 month ago
Citan37 posted...
Just finished my 2nd playthrough did they ever buff durability of weapons or did I build up a false memory of weapons breaking left and right? I really enjoyed it alot more this time.

You probably abandoned your old method of prioritizing weaker weapons so that you could avoid using stronger ones. And replaced it with your new, more efficient method of using the best weapons you could find for each situation.

The game rewarded you for it with higher durability stats than the weaker weapons of your first playthrough.

Just a guess.
1 month ago
Citan37 posted...

You probably abandoned your old method of prioritizing weaker weapons so that you could avoid using stronger ones.

And replaced it with your new, more efficient method of using the best weapons you could find for each situation.

Just a guess.