The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: honiberri

honiberri
2 months ago#1
https://v.redd.it/l8qevoc99ak31
That is not dead which can eternal lie, but you wouldn't know it for the smell.

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
2 months ago#2
Holy s*** this is genius
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
2 months ago#3
This is so realistic. When I whistle in real life women flee and commit suicide. I love it.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#4
This is crazy. There's still stuff to be found in this game.
I'm definitely fishing like that in the future. Also, I never tried using a wooden crate as a boat. Seems to be a fairly good method of transportation that doesn't require a leaf / metal object.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
2 months ago#5
Yeah it's crazy how people are still finding things to do in this game. I wonder what other hidden tricks are left to find. I'll definitely do this when I play it again
you want mother 3 in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
2 months ago#6
daniel1232323 posted...
Yeah it's crazy how people are still finding things to do in this game. I wonder what other hidden tricks are left to find. I'll definitely do this when I play it again

Truly fantastic that there are so many small details in this game.

OhioLawyerF5 posted...
This is so realistic. When I whistle in real life women flee and commit suicide. I love it.

Hahahaha you're a dark mofo eh? I like it
"Did you just pooter me?"
- OnettsOwn

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 months ago#7
I hate guys that cat call
Marin's guardian

OhioLawyerF5
2 months ago#8
nurlen posted...
I hate guys that cat call

But do you hate cats that guy call?

User Info: wiggum

wiggum
2 months ago#9
To anyone/everyone following this thread ... Just wondering, are you of the opinion that the "whistle to catch fish" thing is a designed mechanic in the game that 'we' have just recently discovered? or, are you of the opinion that this is something more of a glitch, or "unintended consequence" of the programming of the game?

FWIW, I'm having a hard time believing that this meant to be this way, and that it's an unintended consequence. But, you never know ... as goofy as this thing is, it may very well have been intended by the devs.

OhioLawyerF5
2 months ago#10
I don't see how it can possibly be an unintended consequence or a glitch. It appears to be specifically and intentionally programmed. There is a beached fish animation that doesn't exist in any other aspect of the game. That was intentional. Further, any other time in the game when a fish is fleeing from sound or from Link, they might swim toward land but then turn before beaching themselves. I can't see any way to avoid this being specifically programmed.
  • Topic Archived