• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
1 month ago#51
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
bluebeans posted...
Jordaxio posted...
bluebeans posted...

Yeah i think you might have.

Where and when do you fight it? Kinda wanna test myself against it if its worthy of being mentioned

Against every bone in my body, I will be honest with you. You haven’t come across it yet, and it is worthy of being mentioned. You’ll know when you come across it, and judging by the exploration you’ve mentioned, you might see it fairly soon.

+1.
If everyone could be that kind to new players, the world would be so great.

Well, not making this mistake again.
"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy
https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#52
Jordaxio posted...
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Jordaxio posted...
I left the beast for a day remember?

No I don't. I'm not at your side watching you play. You could have very well tab'ed out of the game using the Home Button and put the system into sleep mode.
With that said I'm surprised that the mooks in the boss chamber stay there for the boss fight. It makes sense though.

I also said it in one of my posts so calm down my guy. Do people really click on a topic and not read all the following posts? Because you're making it seem like you just strolled here randomly.

Sorry if I might not remember every single detail of all the topics I read and replied to over the last few days... It's not like I would read the whole topic again each time I click on those blue dots, right?
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: airsoft246

airsoft246
1 month ago#53
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Sorry if I might not remember every single detail of all the topics I read and replied to over the last few days... It's not like I would read the whole topic again each time I click on those blue dots, right?

” I randomly stepped into a conversation and didn’t read the earlier part of it even though it’s right there, you guys are the a******s for expecting me to know what we’re talking about though”
ID: nick / FC: 0233-1346-9388 / Game: Y

User Info: Jordaxio

Jordaxio
1 month ago#54
airsoft246 posted...
SUPERZELDA16 posted...

” I randomly stepped into a conversation and didn’t read the earlier part of it even though it’s right there, you guys are the a******s for expecting me to know what we’re talking about though”

See this person gets it.

And i think i can finally close this topic, i understand at least half the concepts of this game and ive beaten two beasts and gotten 2 fairies down, just gonna explore random crap now until going back to the path.
"Off my chair jester, the king sits there." - Noctis

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 month ago#55
Oi vey
Marin's guardian

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#56
airsoft246 posted...
SUPERZELDA16 posted...

I read the topic already though as it gets written by everyone... like most of the Gfaqs users do when they follow through a topic... Plus, the detail mentioned was not important until just now, so you can kindly f*** off with your accusations.

I never said that anyone was an a****** though. That's all on you.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
1 month ago#57
airsoft246 posted...
SUPERZELDA16 posted...

Reported for flaming
"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy
https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag
  • Topic Archived