• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Just got the game. What do you know now, that you wish you knew when you began?

User Info: mweep

mweep
1 month ago#111
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
BUMp

No
mweep
mweep

User Info: The_Juice_

The_Juice_
1 month ago#112
That revali's gale makes exploring 100x easier and I shouldn't have left it for last (obviously at the time I didn't know)
Difference in men & women: http://i.imgur.com/kHCwK2p.jpg
Broncos l Raptors l Dodgers l Maple Leafs l UCLA

User Info: Macdaddyruss1

Macdaddyruss1
1 month ago#113
sweet this helps
Your Customer Number is 00013373915465211

User Info: wiggum

wiggum
1 month ago#114
Quite frankly ... I made sure that I knew as little as possible about this game before I played it. I saw a few of the trailer vids before it was released, but I didn't watch E3 stuff, or get on the web to find out what others were talking about, etc. And, when I got the game on release day, I committed to not looking up anything on the net either. I just played it, however it came to me, doing whatever felt right at the time, and learning every little thing about the game on my own.

I have said it a million times, and will say it again. I wouldn't do it any other way if given the chance to play it again for the very first time. Learning the game without any outside noise, interference, advice, tips, tricks, or knowledge of anything other than what I learned on my own made this one of most memorable games I've ever played.

User Info: Drunkie

Drunkie
1 month ago#115
wiggum posted...
Quite frankly ... I made sure that I knew as little as possible about this game before I played it. I saw a few of the trailer vids before it was released, but I didn't watch E3 stuff, or get on the web to find out what others were talking about, etc. And, when I got the game on release day, I committed to not looking up anything on the net either. I just played it, however it came to me, doing whatever felt right at the time, and learning every little thing about the game on my own.

I have said it a million times, and will say it again. I wouldn't do it any other way if given the chance to play it again for the very first time. Learning the game without any outside noise, interference, advice, tips, tricks, or knowledge of anything other than what I learned on my own made this one of most memorable games I've ever played.

tldr
Drunkie

User Info: wiggum

wiggum
1 month ago#116
Drunkie posted...
wiggum posted...

tldr

FML

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
1 month ago#117
Directly west of the Central Tower (the Sheikah Tower in the Hyrule Castle area) is Satori Mountain. This place is a crafter's paradise. All kinds of great materials for cooking and armor upgrading can be found scattered around this mountain. You can even find some herbs and stuff you typically only find in the extreme temperature areas like the desert. Great place to start collecting such stuff early and take pictures so you can use your sensors to find them later.

My favorite spot is a HUGE apple tree grove near the peak. One vist can easily get you about 200 apples and 60 bundles of wood.

There's a shrine near the peak so be sure to find that and use it to return to the mountain after a blood moon to find a fresh harvest.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#118
wiggum posted...
Drunkie posted...
wiggum posted...

tldr

FML

The length of that last post was much better. I knew you could do it! @wiggum
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru
wiggum posted...

Same story here and I couldnt agree more. Feeling is mutual.

"Sony's not a Japanese company anymore just America's dog."
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Just got the game. What do you know now, that you wish you knew when you began?
  • Post New Message