• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I'm sure I've killed far more animals than monsters

User Info: run2pee

run2pee
1 month ago#51
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...
Linkz1 posted...
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
run2pee posted...
GotConfetti posted...
Especially not the cute blue ones in the Hebra region!

Goats charging me may be a different story though...

Lol yeah them goats r naughty

Just last nite i was tryin to climb the road to the fairy’s fountain over kakariko and a goat ragdolled me all the way down into a pool enclosed by sheer cliffs, this is early in my master mode run with base stamina and very little cooked food on hand

And then, it started to rain....

Could have just let link drown, i guess, and been returned to safety but instead i fought and clawed my way back up to that friekin goat the hard way....

AND MURDERED THAT GOAT AS I WILL DO TO ALL OF ITS KIND FROM NOW AND FOREVERMORE!!!!!

Early in my MM run I got rammed off a cliff and landed right in front of a fully functional Guardian.

I'm still looking for that goat.

Not only Goats can ram you, but Deer does that too. I got rammed by a Deer with Antlers a few times when I got so close.

I got rammed by a female deer once.

I guess it's my turn then.
Once, I got rammed by a squirrel. I believe it was a male.

Lol

R u tru?

Or just joshin us round
In this world are many like me who've killed their emotions. Don't forget that.

User Info: OhioLawyerF5

OhioLawyerF5
1 month ago#52
nurlen posted...
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Linkz1 posted...
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
run2pee posted...
GotConfetti posted...
Especially not the cute blue ones in the Hebra region!

Goats charging me may be a different story though...

Just last nite i was tryin to climb the road to the fairy’s fountain over kakariko and a goat ragdolled me all the way down into a pool enclosed by sheer cliffs, this is early in my master mode run with base stamina and very little cooked food on hand

Could have just let link drown, i guess, and been returned to safety but instead i fought and clawed my way back up to that friekin goat the hard way....

AND MURDERED THAT GOAT AS I WILL DO TO ALL OF ITS KIND FROM NOW AND FOREVERMORE!!!!!

Early in my MM run I got rammed off a cliff and landed right in front of a fully functional Guardian.

Not only Goats can ram you, but Deer does that too. I got rammed by a Deer with Antlers a few times when I got so close.

I got rammed by a stripper named Ariel. Worth every penny of the $5

You sure her name wasn't Peg?

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 month ago#53
OhioLawyerF5 posted...
nurlen posted...
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Linkz1 posted...
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
run2pee posted...
GotConfetti posted...

I got rammed by a stripper named Ariel. Worth every penny of the $5

You sure her name wasn't Peg?

I did my due diligence. She was def Ariel.
Marin's guardian

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08
17 hours ago#54
Ever been butted off a cliff by a fish? I haven’t, just wondering if it was possible.
Official Fierce Deity in my own mind.
GT: OnikaraStar, PSN: Onikara, NNID: OnikaraStar
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. I'm sure I've killed far more animals than monsters
  • Post New Message