You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
1 week ago#1
Probably the one thing that stood out from the teaser is Zelda has shorter hair
:/
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
1 week ago#2
Hell yay
You felt your sins weighing down on your neck.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 week ago#3
Yay
Botw board town drunk now and forever

User Info: mweep

mweep
1 week ago#4
Yea*
mweep
mweep

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
1 week ago#5
Imagine the . . . fanart . . . that this will inspire.
The fight for Net Neutrality is still not over!
If you care about the modern state of the internet, then please take action to protect Net Neutrality!

User Info: Cans12

Cans12
1 week ago#6
Definite yay, lets just hope she doesn't become a damsel in distress for the plot

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
1 week ago#7
"f*** off with this cliche bulls***"

User Info: Fujean

Fujean
1 week ago#8
Definitely yay. And I can't help but wonder if they got the idea for her short hair from a certain R14 animator. One who was so good they had to hit him with a C&D order. We've seen this Zelda with short hair before and it wasn't from Nintendo.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 week ago#9
yay, it's cute
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#10
I think it looks cuter and makes more sense to me since she's the type to want to explore. Less hair means less chances of getting it caught in something.

And before anyone attacks me, this is just my personal opinion and it is not my intention to impose my views on you.

I also think it's symbolic of moving on. This is a sequel so it's probably after the events of the first game. Perhaps she cut it so she could feel like a new Zelda and not be too haunted by the past.
Master, your performance today was suboptimal. Initiating self maintenance...
I have worked stamina training into your schedule, please try harder.