You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What annoys you more in this game?

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 month ago#31
Atreides27 posted...
Forest_Temple posted...
Atreides27 posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Annfan posted...
Zeveria posted...
Neither. Both are very minor issues.

Being slightly angry at a minor thing is literally what an annoyance is. Read the topic title.

Your signature always makes me giggle, because I actually greatly enjoy FF13. I'd probably call it my favorite FF game overall.

I enjoyed FF13 as well, but it's not my fave. I don't think it deserves all the hate though, that's for sure.

Maybe the sequels... haha

Anything past IX deserves to be hated. Im not even nostalgically biased here either.

Hmm that's pretty silly. FFX is great, FFXII is great, FFXIII is good, FFXV is trash (imo).

The online ones were fun for me, but not something I could commit to cause MMORPG's take a lot of time.

Nope, nope, and nope.

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
1 month ago#32
Atreides27 posted...
Forest_Temple posted...
Atreides27 posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Annfan posted...
Zeveria posted...
Neither. Both are very minor issues.

Being slightly angry at a minor thing is literally what an annoyance is. Read the topic title.

Your signature always makes me giggle, because I actually greatly enjoy FF13. I'd probably call it my favorite FF game overall.

I enjoyed FF13 as well, but it's not my fave. I don't think it deserves all the hate though, that's for sure.

Maybe the sequels... haha

Anything past IX deserves to be hated. Im not even nostalgically biased here either.

Hmm that's pretty silly. FFX is great, FFXII is great, FFXIII is good, FFXV is trash (imo).

The online ones were fun for me, but not something I could commit to cause MMORPG's take a lot of time.

I echo these opinions, save the mmo one. Well, historically. Time's a commodity now that has no room for mmos
MGM Studios isn't Spielberg. Fox isn't George RR Martin. Square Enix isn't Hironobu Sakaguchi. Great game creators are who make great games, not companies

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
4 weeks ago#33
now that it's been discovered that you *can* get the maximum for both, not having non-slip gear is definitely more annoying
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
4 weeks ago#34
HylianFox posted...
now that it's been discovered that you *can* get the maximum for both

How?
Zelda rescues the princess from Gannon with the Hylian Sword and the Master Shield.
When Link has ancient arrows the Guardians hear their own theme music.

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
4 weeks ago#35
By far the fact there isnt good rain climbing gear.

However! Climbing in the rain is usually extremely easy. Most mountains have slopes and you can easily climb those still in the rain. But any straight up mountain wall is impossible
you want mother 3 in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
4 weeks ago#36
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
HylianFox posted...
now that it's been discovered that you *can* get the maximum for both

How?

By use of glitches.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189707-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/77583261
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru
(edited 4 weeks ago)
What annoys me most about Bowtow is the fact there are people who think Bowtow is a good game.
"Cowabrunga... ninja... scum..." -Frank Castle
Don't read this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12794351/1/Make-Wiggler-Squirm

User Info: GullenOrvar

GullenOrvar
4 weeks ago#38
The things that annoy me most about Botwuh:

1) People who b**** about durability, stamina, and climbing in the rain.

2) People who come onto fan boards to trash the game.

3) Guesswho and his alts (like Higurashi_Akane and Sailor Razor). Freaking Canuck ripoff of a great English band anyway.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
4 weeks ago#39
Higurashi_Akane posted...
What annoys me most about Bowtow is the fact there are people who think Bowtow is a good game.

So you're annoyed that people enjoy something? Man you're pathetic.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
4 weeks ago#40
Atreides27 posted...
Higurashi_Akane posted...

So you're annoyed that people enjoy something? Man you're pathetic.

It's more common than you think.
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What annoys you more in this game?