You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#201
Is it that difficult to play with the opposite hand? I mean, I could probably play in leftie mode no problem, and motion controls being on the left or right hand doesn't really change anything. Or, even simpler, just play like you usually would, left-handed or not. Even if Link holds the sword with his right hand, you can still hold your controller on the left and it shouldn't change much. I just don't really think being left-handed should prevent you to enjoy that game, unless I'm missing something major here.

I do agree that no leftie mode is a major oversight though.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Pink_Moonlight

Pink_Moonlight
1 month ago#202
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
Is it that difficult to play with the opposite hand? I mean, I could probably play in leftie mode no problem, and motion controls being on the left or right hand doesn't really change anything. Or, even simpler, just play like you usually would, left-handed or not. Even if Link holds the sword with his right hand, you can still hold your controller on the left and it shouldn't change much. I just don't really think being left-handed should prevent you to enjoy that game, unless I'm missing something major here.

I do agree that no leftie mode is a major oversight though.

Oh, I’m righthanded but I’m just voicing other people’s complaints. Like I said, I will play it at some point but I have some important things going on in life right now and I want to give a game like that my full attention. That’s why I tried to play WW and TP so quickly, so I wouldnt get taken away from the games and not get back to them. But SS is a game that when I play it, you have to imerge yourself in it and I don’t have that time rn
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#203
I realize that. I just don't understand the complaint. Or rather, I understand it, but I'm not sure if it's even relevant.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: Pink_Moonlight

Pink_Moonlight
1 month ago#204
SUPERZELDA16 posted...
I realize that. I just don't understand the complaint. Or rather, I understand it, but I'm not sure if it's even relevant.

For me no, I just wanted to mention it
BOTW Link is cool
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189707-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/77619559#4