You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pink_Moonlight

Pink_Moonlight
4 weeks ago#1
That tax return hit and I bought myself a WiiU and now I’m waiting for Wind Waker to download. I’m so excited to finally play it. Also bought the Minish Cap but I’ll play that later

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
4 weeks ago#2
Pink_Moonlight posted...
That tax return hit and I bought myself a WiiU and now I’m waiting for Wind Waker to download. I’m so excited to finally play it. Also bought the Minish Cap but I’ll play that later

Enjoy the sea. Every summer i do a playthrough after visiting the beach. There is a certain part where i go, the bay current meets the ocean and when the two mix it looks like the WW water during a storm...
Botw board town drunk now and forever
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#3
I wish I could play some of these games again for the first time 😭😭😭
Number of accounts tldr'd to death: 4

Pink_Moonlight
4 weeks ago#4
Timinatron posted...
I wish I could play some of these games again for the first time 😭😭😭

Me with OOT. My very first Zelda game ever, I wish I could relieve the beauty of the story.

Pink_Moonlight
4 weeks ago#5
Rustykranz posted...
Pink_Moonlight posted...

Enjoy the sea. Every summer i do a playthrough after visiting the beach. There is a certain part where i go, the bay current meets the ocean and when the two mix it looks like the WW water during a storm...

That’s awesome. I haven’t been to the beach in two years. I go to the lake up north from me and no matter how much sunscreen I put on, I always manage to come back looking like Larry the Lobster
(message deleted)

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
4 weeks ago#7
Yes, the end. When you hear a certain piano tune, let it play for awhile, dont skip through the txt. My god..
Botw board town drunk now and forever

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#8
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Better than the GameCube version from what I've heard. Sailing can go faster since the Wii U loads the sea faster and a certain infamous fetch quest has been shortened.

I hope you enjoy it. It's fun and I love the ending.

Sailing is also faster with the swift sail. As someone who has beaten both, yeah the Wii U version is better in every way

Pink_Moonlight
4 weeks ago#9
Going from nearly 150 hours in BOTW to playing on the wii u gamepad with traditional Zelda controls is throwing me for a loop. So far I’ve had no issues adjusting but the gamepad is massive in my tiny hands. Not to sound like a crybaby BUT I MISS JUMPING. I can deal with the rolling to go faster, the item switches but I NEED TO JUMP. I have this urge to press X to jump off ladders, up ladders, but I can’t. send help

Timinatron
4 weeks ago#10
Pink_Moonlight posted...
Going from nearly 150 hours in BOTW to playing on the wii u gamepad with traditional Zelda controls is throwing me for a loop. So far I’ve had no issues adjusting but the gamepad is massive in my tiny hands. Not to sound like a crybaby BUT I MISS JUMPING. I can deal with the rolling to go faster, the item switches but I NEED TO JUMP. I have this urge to press X to jump off ladders, up ladders, but I can’t. send help

Lol replaying an older Zelda after 300 hours on BotW was rough but you’ll get it. I also recommend grabbing a Wii U pro controller if you can find one at a reasonable price - it works with WWHD and TPHD