• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Making a 2d zelda into a 3d zelda

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
2 months ago#31
TrooParannoya posted...
Guess the next most wanted would be the Oracle Duology, but, y'know, combined in some way instead of requiring two games.
Maybe they could "finally" make it the third Oracle game, referencing and playing similarly, but being a completely new game similar to the way A Link Between World's ended up doing?

If they do that, they will probably end up selling it like they did with FE Fates: 2 games sold separately (with the option to download the other after the fact), with the 3rd quest as DLC at a future time.

Considering the amount of work that would require compared to releasing a single game, I doubt that would happen though.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
2 months ago#32
None. I want Minish Cap style sprites in HD for all the 2S Zeldas. Sucks that they seem to have stuck with this chibi 3D style for 2D remakes now. ALBW looked decent I suppose but LA looks like s***, as if it was made for toddlers.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: GullenOrvar

GullenOrvar
2 months ago#33
AoL/LoZ: basically have all the LoZ stuff in its little section of Hyrule, and have Greater Hyrule full of that plus all the AoL stuff. Difficulty is easily remedied with hero mode.

It's also a perfect candidate for remaking because it's the oldest two games (most overdue), and the top down vs sidescroll means you already have three dimensions between them.

User Info: spiritomolto

spiritomolto
2 months ago#34
Minish Cap would be cool.
The black dog runs at night.

User Info: TrooParannoya

TrooParannoya
2 months ago#35
GullenOrvar posted...
AoL/LoZ: basically have all the LoZ stuff in its little section of Hyrule, and have Greater Hyrule full of that plus all the AoL stuff. Difficulty is easily remedied with hero mode.

It's also a perfect candidate for remaking because it's the oldest two games (most overdue), and the top down vs sidescroll means you already have three dimensions between them.

What game are you referring to?
Charities that rely completely on your donations: http://goo.gl/mtZXZc
How Localization Works: https://goo.gl/AZfjp1

User Info: AnonGEOO7

AnonGEOO7
2 months ago#36
Minish Cap and Oracle games

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
2 months ago#37
MC
Nintendo fan!

GullenOrvar
2 months ago#38
TrooParannoya posted...
GullenOrvar posted...

What game are you referring to?

Ummm....the two NES games that I named above explicitly in plain English? They happen in the same world and along two different dimensions so it's a pretty obvious combination.

User Info: Ramza1

Ramza1
2 months ago#39
I think he just didn't get that you were talking about combining the two games. Took me a second to figure that out too.
I'm not sure how, I'm not sure why, but I'm almost certain that you owe me money!

GullenOrvar
2 months ago#40
Ramza1 posted...
I think he just didn't get that you were talking about combining the two games. Took me a second to figure that out too.

Understandable. Sadly BotW is probably the closest we'll ever get to this combination. It's a shame it has so much underworld content but the sameyness makes it feel like so little...
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Making a 2d zelda into a 3d zelda
  • Topic Archived