You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pink_Moonlight

Pink_Moonlight
1 week ago#131
nurlen posted...
Pink_Moonlight posted...
nurlen posted...
Pink_Moonlight posted...
I can’t blame you with the trolls, there’s far too many and you can’t ask a question without getting completely shot down.

Which trolls are these, Pinky?

You know the trolls I’m talking about

I don't...you were talking TO one of them about trolls...so I have no idea wtf you consider a troll

I like Guess, but I mean I consider a troll to be anyone who always has some s*** to say no matter what it’s about

User Info: guesswho33

guesswho33
1 week ago#132
Pink_Moonlight posted...
nurlen posted...
Pink_Moonlight posted...
nurlen posted...
Pink_Moonlight posted...
I can’t blame you with the trolls, there’s far too many and you can’t ask a question without getting completely shot down.

Which trolls are these, Pinky?

You know the trolls I’m talking about

I don't...you were talking TO one of them about trolls...so I have no idea wtf you consider a troll

I like Guess, but I mean I consider a troll to be anyone who always has some s*** to say no matter what it’s about

He calls me a troll because I am outspoken on things I like OR dislike, even though it's always truth. he and some others have become so convinced I'm trolling they look worse than if I were really a troll because they make themselves look foolish saying I'm lying when I know I'm not. lol.

I'm still leaning towards not starting over. Because I mean all I've done is around 14 shrines and I think 7 korok seeds, gone to kakariko village, gone to the next town impa talked about, came across some stable, and that's about it...

The whole way they implemented master mode is kind of annoying, though, because who wants to spend hundreds of hours playing the first time, then start all the way over for master mode? When the point of the game is to grind through as much content as you can, you'd get burnt out before a second playthrough.
Guess who I am.
(edited 1 week ago)

guesswho33
1 week ago#133
The only reason I'd even think of restarting is I put so many pins that I don't remember what I was marking for them anymore...
Guess who I am.

Pink_Moonlight
1 week ago#134
I personally wouldn’t start over either if it’s just right at the beginning. You might’ve put pins down for shrines or towers cause after you get most visible shrines and all the towers, I pretty much stopped using pins. You could always watch early playthroughs to catch you up.

guesswho33
1 week ago#135
I'm going to be so frustrated if I can't play today because I have a bad headache. It's like my health is just falling apart. lol. I'll probably take something and play some anyway.
Guess who I am.

Pink_Moonlight
1 week ago#136
guesswho33 posted...
I'm going to be so frustrated if I can't play today because I have a bad headache. It's like my health is just falling apart. lol. I'll probably take something and play some anyway.

College killed my ability to play Zelda for a while so I know how you feel

User Info: Second_Seraph

Second_Seraph
1 week ago#137
I'm already annoyed at the unspoken harems of potential love interests Link acquires in some of the games. I'd be against any attempt to shift focus that should on adventure towards dating sim elements. I don't want to play a dating sim! I want to explore dungeons, slay monsters, and find treasure! Everyone has different opinions on what's fun I suppose, but personally I don't want romance shoehorned in... taking away time and effort from what I consider to be the meat of the game.

Pink_Moonlight
1 week ago#138
That seems to be what most people think. I do agree though that so many people would be caught up trying to find a partner that it’d take away from the main story.

guesswho33
1 week ago#139
I don't think it should be a huge part of the game, but maybe part of it. Although... it could be a situation where whoever Link ends up with can greatly affect the adventure. In other words, it not be forced that he ends up with a certain one, but some of the women affect the adventure either positively or negatively. Maybe even have some other aspects of the game change based on that (and other choices).
Guess who I am.

Pink_Moonlight
1 week ago#140
guesswho33 posted...
I don't think it should be a huge part of the game, but maybe part of it. Although... it could be a situation where whoever Link ends up with can greatly affect the adventure. In other words, it not be forced that he ends up with a certain one, but some of the women affect the adventure either positively or negatively. Maybe even have some other aspects of the game change based on that (and other choices).

I think that would be a cool aspect to the game. A choose your own Zelda adventure would be so cool. Like the fundamentals of the game: dungeons and stuff all stay the same but when it comes to the story add different options and your choices can affect what happens in the end. Plus, if you don’t like your ending you can always go back and play it again