You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pink_Moonlight

Pink_Moonlight
2 weeks ago#1
What do you guys think for the next Zelda game having NPCs that Link can date/marry? Someone I work with asked me as I was playing through BOTW if there was an option for Link to date any of the NPCs. I know there were a few text options when speaking to them for it but it never worked. I want to know your guys opinions on it. I think it would be an awesome feature but also it would take away from the traditional Zelda style.

Also opinions on possibly getting a game where you can play as both Link and Zelda?

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
2 weeks ago#2
No, no.
Botw board town drunk now and forever

User Info: Super1Up

Super1Up
2 weeks ago#3
Don't give Bolson any ideas.
"The right thing.. what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?"

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
2 weeks ago#4
f*** no.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
2 weeks ago#5
Pink_Moonlight posted...
What do you guys think for the next Zelda game having NPCs that Link can date/marry?
only if they can make something interesting out of it. i don't want to just pick some dialogue options or pay some items and then boom i'm married, hooray. make interesting characters, and make interacting with them meaningful and worthwhile.
Also opinions on possibly getting a game where you can play as both Link and Zelda?
i'm up for it.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
2 weeks ago#6
Nope
OOTs Forest Temple is my favorite Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
2 weeks ago#7
I dunno, a weird lobotomy victim marriage could be funny.

User Info: Pink_Moonlight

Pink_Moonlight
2 weeks ago#8
So since everyone disagrees in having NPCs that Link can choose to marry what about having a canon marriage? Technically, we have Mipha and I’m not sure if you guys would count that or not.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
2 weeks ago#9
Rustykranz posted...
No, no.
Botw board town drunk now and forever

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
2 weeks ago#10
Atreides27 posted...
f*** no.