You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Did anyone else read the Zelda manga?

User Info: GeneralFox

GeneralFox
2 weeks ago#31
I have the LttP one. It has some pretty significant changes to the plot, including a new character that play a huge role in the manga. But it's cute over all.

I consider them more or less their own thing. As the changes to deviate pretty significantly from Canon.
Hobbyist Vector Artist

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
2 weeks ago#32
I got all the Manga from Akira Himekawa in their German release, which is still missing Volume 5 of Twilight Princess. I enjoy them quite a bit, but they also keep reminding me why I prefer Link being silent in the games. For example, he's such a wimp in the Twilight Princess Manga, it's not even funny.

But overall the latter stands out from the series, where it follows the game's events more closely (or let's say closer than usual) and with that keeps going and going. With five volumes it roughly covers half of the game now, where I suspect that the Twilight Princess Manga will have as many books in the end as the entire rest of the series (ten in total).
It's a secret to everybody!
Official Zero Suit Samus of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 weeks ago#33
TourianTourist posted...
I got all the Manga from Akira Himekawa in their German release, which is still missing Volume 5 of Twilight Princess. I enjoy them quite a bit, but they also keep reminding me why I prefer Link being silent in the games. For example, he's such a wimp in the Twilight Princess Manga, it's not even funny.

But overall the latter stands out from the series, where it follows the game's events more closely (or let's say closer than usual) and with that keeps going and going. With five volumes it roughly covers half of the game now, where I suspect that the Twilight Princess Manga will have as many books in the end as the entire rest of the series (ten in total).

Imagining Zero Suit Samus playing Zelda gets me excited
Marin's guardian
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Did anyone else read the Zelda manga?