• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
2 months ago#11
Super1Up posted...
For some reason, even to this day, Odolwa makes uneasy. Something about his weird chanting, idk, dude creeps me out.

Yeah Odolwa is weird af. Didn't put him on here cuz he's a main boss and i was trying to put minor enemies and minibosses on here.
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Tamil is a beautiful language.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 months ago#12
Dead Hand always seemed too cartoony for me to be scared
Marin's guardian

User Info: UnwipedPooStain

UnwipedPooStain
2 months ago#13
tottenhamfan posted...
Super1Up posted...
For some reason, even to this day, Odolwa makes uneasy. Something about his weird chanting, idk, dude creeps me out.

Yeah Odolwa is weird af. Didn't put him on here cuz he's a main boss and i was trying to put minor enemies and minibosses on here.

I don't see how Odolwa is scary, like at all. Gyorg was way creepier, ugly ass fish knocking you in the water and then you have to hurry up and swim back to the platform before he attacks you!

As far as creepy mini-bosses I think you left out Gomess from Majora Mask as well as Death Sword from Twilight Princess.

Bongo Bongo is very creepy and if you read the theory that the bongos he plays during the fight is very similar to real life executions when they would play music during executions, it adds a whole new layer of nightmare fuel. But he is a real boss not a mini one.
jigglyweigel: I cant take anything seriously from a man named Unwipedpoostain.
(message deleted)

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
2 months ago#15
The redeads. I hope they bring those mofos back in the next game
Now Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS), GTA IV (XONE)

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
2 months ago#16
BOTW ChuChus.

I’ve never particularly been creeped out by any Zelda enemy ever but there’s something about the new ChuChus that make me a little uncomfortable. I dislike how they jump out of the ground so quickly and how their eyes look.
Official Heihachi Mishima of the Smash Ultimate board.

User Info: MB1234

MB1234
2 months ago#17
Wallmasters give me the creeps!
NES is the GOAT

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
2 months ago#18
MB1234 posted...
Wallmasters give me the creeps!

Watch for the shadows of monsters that hang from the ceiling!
Now Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS), GTA IV (XONE)

User Info: warrior9999

warrior9999
2 months ago#19
nurlen posted...
Tingle

This.

Otherwise Bongo Bongo

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
2 months ago#20
Dead Hand by a country mile.
Pokemon Ultra Sun Team: Incineroar, Starmie, Ampharos, Flygon, Hawlucha, Alolan Ninetails
  • Topic Archived