• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
2 months ago#1
Which one? - Results (90 votes)
Skulltula
3.33% (3 votes)
Like Like
2.22% (2 votes)
Redead
30% (27 votes)
Poe
2.22% (2 votes)
Dead Hand
37.78% (34 votes)
Floormaster
5.56% (5 votes)
Hinox
0% (0 votes)
Lynel
1.11% (1 vote)
Wallmaster
11.11% (10 votes)
Other (comment)
6.67% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Tamil is a beautiful language.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 months ago#2
Tingle
Marin's guardian

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
2 months ago#3
Dead Hand is responsible for a generation of zelda fan nightmares.

Redead shriek and freeze was a heartpounder, but as creepy enemies go it took the cake. Zelda doesnt do much creepy so it was doubly shocking in the well. The next best wouldve been loz wallmasters imo. Don't go near the walls... twice as terror inducing as the ones with loud noises and shadows from above that predict them coming
Tetsuya Nomura. The Mastermind behind Popeye arms and the fragmented and poorly told mess of a story of 13, is going to retcon the KH series again in 2019 Yay!

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
2 months ago#4
CarbonButtflap posted...
Dead Hand is responsible for a generation of zelda fan nightmares.

Redead shriek and freeze was a heartpounder, but as creepy enemies go it took the cake. Zelda doesnt do much creepy so it was doubly shocking in the well. The next best wouldve been loz wallmasters imo. Don't go near the walls... twice as terror inducing as the ones with loud noises and shadows from above that predict them coming

I would say Redeads were the first enemies that scared me. Dead Hand was the first enemy that terrified me.

Playing him now is obviously quite different.
UnwipedPooStain: I am a big boy

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#5
Maybe redead and dead hand, those are easy ass choices but I could had sworn some muthaf***a in one of the games scared me ever more.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
2 months ago#6
The Redeads in WW scared the hell out of me.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
Official member of the MHGU clique.

User Info: darkante

darkante
2 months ago#7
Wallmaster for those cheap scares i remember as a kid in Zelda 1 and Alttp.
FC: 5429-6689-0419

User Info: Super1Up

Super1Up
2 months ago#8
For some reason, even to this day, Odolwa makes uneasy. Something about his weird chanting, idk, dude creeps me out.
"The right thing.. what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?"
(message deleted)

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
2 months ago#10
Super1Up posted...
For some reason, even to this day, Odolwa makes uneasy. Something about his weird chanting, idk, dude creeps me out.

I just kept hearing him yell "IM ANNOYING HUH? I'M ANNOYING HUH? WUT WUT YO YO, WUT WUT YO YO"

Kind of kills any creep factor he may have had.
Tetsuya Nomura. The Mastermind behind Popeye arms and the fragmented and poorly told mess of a story of 13, is going to retcon the KH series again in 2019 Yay!
  • Topic Archived