• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Favorite Mask Transformation, MM?

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08
2 months ago#31
*looks up at my username* I don’t know.
Official Fierce Deity in my own mind.
GT: OnikaraStar, PSN: Onikara, NNID: OnikaraStar

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#32
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...

When the f*** are you coming back into the series, we miss yo ass.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: UnwipedPooStain

UnwipedPooStain
2 months ago#33
MDS2005 posted...
UnwipedPooStain posted...
Instead they "fixed" stupid s*** that nobody asked for like The Bombers Notebook popping up constantly interrupting gameplay, Deku hopping, Zora swimming, the Inverted Song of Time was nerfed, boss fights were changed to be more samey. But hey atleast they added two "relaxing" fishing holes in a game where you are constantly on a time limit.

And needing to "talk" to the Owl Statues to activate them, which is boring and lame compared to attacking them with your sword, changing the location of the Stone Mask to a location that makes having it like 80% pointless because you've already gone through most of the area you need it in, and making the Giant's Mask appear during the boss battle.

I swear I spent an hour going back and forth through the Temple looking for it, only to give up and look it up on this site. <_<
And also I ended up needing to look up why the Stone Mask Guy wasn't in a circle of rocks near the cliff.
I raged quite a bit each time.

...Oh yeah, and how the Giant's Mask makes Link randomly act like a sluggish, primal caveman instead of... Link but Big.

Hahaha yes. I pray to the Golden Goddesses every single day that we get a remake of Ocarina and Majora in HD 60 FPS that bring back the original gameplay mechanics before I die. So you know in the next 40-50 years timeframe.
jigglyweigel: I cant take anything seriously from a man named Unwipedpoostain.

User Info: aimingdevice

aimingdevice
2 months ago#34
Always will be the FD mask even if you only could use it in certain areas in the original.

I did like the remake allowing you to wear it inside the fishing hole - makes it so calming to see Link being a badass wearing the mask but standing around trying to catch a certain 'big' fish.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. -Sun Tzu

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 months ago#35
MDS2005 posted...
changing the location of the Stone Mask to a location that makes having it like 80% pointless because you've already gone through most of the area you need it in

I agree the location change was stupid...but...what?
Marin's guardian

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08
2 months ago#36
SLUM_KING posted...

I lurk in the shadows. They think they are rid of me, but I’m always there... laughing.
Official Fierce Deity in my own mind.
GT: OnikaraStar, PSN: Onikara, NNID: OnikaraStar

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 months ago#37
SLUM_KING posted...

I lurk in the shadows. They think they are rid of me, but I’m always there... laughing.

FD Link laughing would be about as creepy as HMS
Marin's guardian

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
2 months ago#38
Atreides27 posted...
Goron is the funnest I think.
Tetsuya Nomura. The Mastermind behind Popeye arms and the fragmented and poorly told mess of a story of 13, is going to retcon the KH series again in 2019 Yay!

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#39
Aesthetically I like the Deku Link (he's so tiny...) and Fierce Deity is just badass. They're just about tied.

Functionally, rolling around as a Goron rocks!
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
2 months ago#40
CarbonButtflap posted...
Atreides27 posted...
Goron is the funnest I think.
Don't call it the Zelda series, call it the Zelda chain. Because it has so many Links!
Mains: Link, Sheik, and Ganondorf.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Favorite Mask Transformation, MM?
  • Topic Archived