• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Favorite Mask Transformation, MM?

User Info: Super1Up

Super1Up
2 months ago#1
MM is my favorite Zelda, has so much mood and atmosphere. Love it.

I always have a hard time deciding on a favorite transformation.. to me it goes further than just the abilities they offer you.

I think after some thought, I'd have to go with Deku Scrub. I feel like his story and personality represent what MM is so well.

It's your first transformation and you're left feeling helpless, as a weak little deku scrub.You lost everything and are thrown into this new strange world.

I think deku scrub fits the whole asthetic of MM so well, and that classic image of him staring at a flower is so good. It's like he's looking at the beautiful flower and remembering everything he lost.

Image link: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Deku_Link

also, tldr
"The right thing.. what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?"

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#2
I like the goron mask cause it makes me tough as f*** with them punches and I could roll on the ground and travel like a car.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

Super1Up
2 months ago#3
SLUM_KING posted...
I like the goron mask cause it makes me tough as f*** with them punches and I could roll on the ground and travel like a car.

I've heard a lot about you SLUM_KING. I'm honored to have you post in my topic.

real talk
"The right thing.. what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?"

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
2 months ago#4
Goron is the funnest I think.
UnwipedPooStain: I am a big boy

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
2 months ago#5
Deku Link is the cutest but I gotta go with Fierce Diety for its epic design and OPness.
OOTs Forest Temple is my favorite Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
2 months ago#6
goron>deku>zora

being a big rock guy is cool, goron rolling is the best option for long-distance travel (not that there's much of that in mm tho), and he's pretty good in a fight so you're generally fine staying in that form for a while.

deku is really cool narratively, it works really well as a "curse" that you struggle against in the first cycle, but because of that you end up not using it much once you're "cured". which is a shame because i like the design and the deku race in general.

and there's nothing wrong with zora link, he's good at what he does, i just don't find him particularly interesting.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
2 months ago#7
Goron>Fierce Deity>Zora>Deku

Deku sucks.
Don't call it the Zelda series, call it the Zelda chain. Because it has so many Links!
Mains: Link, Sheik, and Ganondorf.

Super1Up
2 months ago#8
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
Goron>Fierce Deity>Zora>Deku

Deku sucks.

Lol, I respect you're opinion bro.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
2 months ago#9
Agreed, goron link is best link. Rolling is awesome. I would sometimes roll in a circle around termina field just for kicks (and to kill time for quest flags).

Song of Double Time can be a godsend sometimes. One only has so much patience.
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Fates Castle Address: 10896-2211 34882-62755

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
2 months ago#10
Super1Up posted...
SLUM_KING posted...

I've heard a lot about you SLUM_KING. I'm honored to have you post in my topic.

real talk

Thanks brotha.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Favorite Mask Transformation, MM?
  • Topic Archived