• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
1 week ago#1
Could the next zelda be a mobile game? Thoughts?

Edit: mobile means cell phone. My bad for lack of detail.
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Tamil is a beautiful language.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 week ago#2
On a cell phone? No. Switch is mobile, they'll stick with that or 3ds, which is mobile too.
Botw board town drunk now and forever

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
1 week ago#3
There had been rumors a while ago that Nintendo is working on one. However, these rumors dated it after Animal Crossing for mobile devices, where we got Dragalia Lost instead. And now we're getting Mario Kart Tour...

Still, I think it's entirely possible, if the game played with touch controls only like Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks. It would probably be focused on small dungeons / levels, similar to the multiplayer titles.

Of course this would only be side game, but I would enjoy something like that on the go.
It's a secret to everybody!
Official Zero Suit Samus of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.

User Info: honiberri

honiberri
1 week ago#4
Just what the world needs, Zelda GO...
That is not dead which can eternal lie, but you wouldn't know it for the smell.

User Info: clallseven

clallseven
1 week ago#5
honiberri posted...
Just what the world needs, Zelda GO...

Korok Seed GO! Walk around and collect dog poop.

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#6
I'm barely at home anyway so more top moblie games would be the right s*** for me.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless
  • Topic Archived