• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
2 weeks ago#1
Is it Adventure of Link?
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
NS FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
2 weeks ago#2
I’d say either AoL or TMC
Now Playing: Super Mario Party

Vegeta1000
2 weeks ago#3
Timinatron posted...

The Minish Cap is more underappreciated than underrated since I've never heard of anyone calling it a bad game it just doesn't get the attention that the other top tier Zelda games do (A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, etc).

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
2 weeks ago#4
Vegeta1000 posted...
Timinatron posted...

The Minish Cap is more underappreciated than underrated since I've never heard of anyone calling it a bad game it just doesn't get the attention that the other top tier Zelda games do (A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, etc).

I can see that. Though I do see it get some hate also.

But yeah, by that definition, AoL. It’s actually a good game but people rarely look past its difficulty.
Now Playing: Super Mario Party

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
2 weeks ago#5
Timinatron posted...
Vegeta1000 posted...
Timinatron posted...

I can see that. Though I do see it get some hate also.

But yeah, by that definition, AoL. It’s actually a good game but people rarely look past its difficulty.

Eh, I’ve played it almost all the way through and it’s a heavily flawed game, even without the difficulty. Part of it is the time period (lives being a major issue), but a lot of it is just bad design.

On topic, Skyward Sword. Second best story, some of the best dungeons, items that actually see use the full way through, and sidequests to rival MM, but it gets s*** on because people equate motion controls to epileptic flailing.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
2 weeks ago#6
I would say Skyward Sword while still admitting that motion controls don't work that well.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
2 weeks ago#7
By underrated do you mean poorly received while being better than people say, or something that just flew mostly under the radar?
FGO User ID: 055,832,829
Fates Castle Address: 10896-2211 34882-62755

User Info: ScrewZelink

ScrewZelink
2 weeks ago#8
I would say Twilight Princess. I think it used to be well-received for its time but now a lot of people are hating on it for some reason. I don't know if it's because they think it didn't age well or what but I really like it even though it is kind of old. I like dark games like that and Majora's Mask.

Vegeta1000
2 weeks ago#9
Ikorus13 posted...
By underrated do you mean poorly received while being better than people say, or something that just flew mostly under the radar?

The former means underrated while the latter means underappreciated. I'm talking about the former. Then again, Zelda games are almost always well received. Tri Force Heroes is the only Zelda game to score under an 80 on GameRankings and Metacritic.

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
2 weeks ago#10
Spirit Tracks unquestionably. It's usually considered a bottom tier Zelda game, when it's one of the best.
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115
  • Topic Archived