You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What is the best or your favorite gear to wear?

User Info: JuiceBoxx

JuiceBoxx
1 week ago#1
At the end of the game, I usually wore Amber Earrings, Champion's Tunic, and Soldier's Greaves because it gave me the most Defense (with their Fairy Levels being maxed). Other than that, I would switch just to get a better look. Anybody have a preferred look?
Switch FC - SW-7355-8461-3517
Add me! - New and on sometimes: Splatoon 2, Mario Kart, Rocket League, Naruto, Dragon Ball Fighterz, NES Online

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 week ago#2
Maroon Hylian cape, Phantom Ganon Chest Piece, Royal Guard Boots
OOTs Forest Temple is the best Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 week ago#3
The Male Gerudo chest and leggings you get from Tarrey Town. With the Diamond Circlet.
OOTs Forest Temple is the best Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 week ago#4
I live in the climbing gear
Marin's guardian

User Info: darkante

darkante
1 week ago#5
Stealth Mask:Black
Stealth Chest Guard:White
Stealth Tighs:Crimson

It looks really good. Another favorite is..

Hylian Hood, Rubber Armor and SoldierĀ“s Greaves all black.
FC: 5429-6689-0419

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#6
Diamond Circlet, Champion's Tunic, and Hylian Trousers for combat.

Royal Guard set for exploration.

No armor is upgraded past 2 stars, otherwise you lose any semblance of challenge.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: wiggum

wiggum
1 week ago#7
nurlen posted...
I live in the climbing gear

same, basically.

But ... I switch to fully upgraded versions of barbarian for fighting (saves weapon durability) ... Zora when swimming up waterfalls ... stealth only when stealthing ... ancient/guardian armor with ancient/guardian weapons when going on guardian killing sprees, until I blow up all those weapons, then go back to barbarian gear and us normal weapons ... and the hot/cold gear w/ sand/snow boots when in those environments.

Pretty much could live without any of the other armor, including the hero's tunic or whatever the f*** it's called. Like everything else in the inventory of this game ... there's FAR too much s*** that's completely unnecessary and just over-complicates the game.

User Info: Atreides27

Atreides27
1 week ago#8
Hylian Hood, Champions Tunic, and Soldiers Greaves.

Though I like to wear everything, I try to switch it up as much as possible.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 week ago#9
barbarian, mostly

gotta kill fast
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: moonwatcher99

moonwatcher99
1 week ago#10
In most cases I wear whatever is called for, like Zora's for waterfalls, Climbing for scaling cliffs, etc. If aesthetics are the goal, I spammed the TP amiibo so I could get the full Twilight set, because I want my Link in green, darn it! (And I like that set's look the best.)
Switch FC: 7084-9717-1799
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What is the best or your favorite gear to wear?