• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. BOTW should have had a Biggorron Sword?

User Info: macrossdyrl

macrossdyrl
1 week ago#1
Another sword instead of the Master that didn't break.
(message deleted)

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
1 week ago#3
Ad_Victoriam posted...
Didn't the OoT Link amiibo give Biggoron's Sword?

It does. I think it broke really fast though
you want mother 3 in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#4
daniel1232323 posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

Definitely not. It has the highest durability of Melee weapons.

Edit: technically second highest after the True Master Sword. 111 at max durability (60 normally).
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: warrior9999

warrior9999
1 week ago#5
The problem is it still breaks. I've gotten over the durability mechanics for the most part, however when you finally get that rare drop with an amiibo, I end up not wanting to use it. It's pretty rare for some of the weapons to appear, so unless I get a duplicate, it gets put on display in my house and nothing more. I wish some of the iconic rare weapons from the amiibo didn't break.

Before anyone says but that gives people who don't use amiibo a disadvantage, I agree. But the game already locks a ton of items behind the amiibo, so they might as well have made it not break. Admittedly this is the only game I went out of my way to get the nfc tags to use the amiibo function. Personally I wish the items could be found in game.

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
1 week ago#6
so its more like a giants knife?
Botw board town drunk now and forever

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 week ago#7
An unbreakable weapon would break the game due to how core weapon durability is unless said wepon was utter crap and had like 5 attack power.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 week ago#8
daniel1232323 posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

Like all the rest
Marin's guardian

User Info: DrGaster

DrGaster
1 week ago#9
Thrasher7170 posted...
daniel1232323 posted...
Ad_Victoriam posted...

Definitely not. It has the highest durability of Melee weapons.

Edit: technically second highest after the True Master Sword. 111 at max durability (60 normally).

So it broke really fast then.
GameFAQs: A place where nerds and losers can come together and become the bullies they've always wanted to be.

User Info: warrior9999

warrior9999
1 week ago#10
MechaFlo posted...
An unbreakable weapon would break the game due to how core weapon durability is unless said wepon was utter crap and had like 5 attack power.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if it did break the game. After all its entirely optional to use and it broke the game in OoT anyway (x4 damage jump attack vs master sword). Same with the swords from mm. As of right now the sword is basically the giant's knife with a name change. Actually Biggoron needs to sue for ruining his good name.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. BOTW should have had a Biggorron Sword?
  • Topic Archived