• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. A Link to the Past: Randomized!

User Info: LaunchCroctopus

LaunchCroctopus
1 week ago#11
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to try one of those out.

One thing I've always wondered though: are the important equipment locations completely random? Like, is it possible for the hookshot to spawn in an area that can only be accessed with the hookshot?

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#12
LaunchCroctopus posted...

One thing I've always wondered though: are the important equipment locations completely random? Like, is it possible for the hookshot to spawn in an area that can only be accessed with the hookshot?

No, there’s some logic to the placements.

On to my continued complaining: the Titan’s Mitt (required to access three dungeons normally, and a fourth in this randomization) was in the digging mini game, which I forgot loaned you a shovel if you didn’t have one. So I’ve been running around trying to find the damn thing for ages and finally spoiled myself in desperation. So pissed. That being said, I only have Turtle Rock, Ice Palace, and Ganon’s Tower left to complete, with a whopping 10 heart pieces stored inside Ganon’s Tower.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
1 week ago#13
LaunchCroctopus posted...

There are restrictions to prevent such things
Marin's guardian

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 week ago#14
It seemed like something that would require glitches to complete, but if not that's pretty cool.
OOTs Forest Temple is the best Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#15
Forest_Temple posted...
It seemed like something that would require glitches to complete, but if not that's pretty cool.

The settings I'm using require zero glitches to complete, though there are some glitches that can speed up item acquisition.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: LaunchCroctopus

LaunchCroctopus
1 week ago#16
Thrasher7170 posted...
No, there’s some logic to the placements.

nurlen posted...
There are restrictions to prevent such things

That's good to know, thanks. I've only ever seen one in a race setting and it was tough to tell with all the sequence breaking they were doing.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. A Link to the Past: Randomized!
  • Topic Archived