You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Do we agree this is the worst Zelda ever?
WoodenRook posted...
I see years later it's still the same people arguing with each other about a game that hasn't changed at all. They keep posting here with each other like they are ever going to agree on anything and the occasional new poster on the board just sees this bickering back and forth in every thread.

Welcome to GameFaqs
My feelings on the FF7 remake? If Square turns my dystopian D&D Chess game into postapocalyptic dodgeball fantasy advent children Z I will riot.

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
1 week ago#72
Zelda is about story, being told what to do every step of the way, and playing an instrument. It's not about wandering around doing as you please.

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
1 week ago#73
TsundereAmiChan posted...
Rustykranz posted...
SS and the s***ty motion controls that didn't work

They worked. You just werent very good at the game

Skill had little to do with it. E.g. Recalling the beetle causes the current orientation of the wiimote to be the new center/zero. Not obvious or even necessary. Thrusting quickly often results in follow up swings as the game interprets the slight movement at the end of the thrust to be horizontal or vertical swings.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
1 week ago#74
SolidKnight posted...
Zelda is about story, being told what to do every step of the way, and playing an instrument. It's not about wandering around doing as you please.

Not sure if joking....
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: TheMonkeyKing

TheMonkeyKing
5 days ago#75
I will never understand the people who complain about the motion controls in skyward sword. They worked fine the issue was that people would rather button mash than actually think about what direction they are going to swing their sword next. Flying was easy, swimming was fine and you didn't have to do it much anyway.
Wand of Gamelon. You're welcome.
AN-V is antinatal and vegan. Refute him, I dare you.

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
5 days ago#77
OhHiRenan posted...
Phantom Hourglass is the worst

This. I'd say it's a decent Zelda game hampered by its controls. Much like Skyward Sword, but that one is less hampered.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42
5 days ago#78
CD-i, Spirit Tracks. Need I say more?
Don't call it the Zelda series, call it the Zelda chain.
Because it has so many Links!

User Info: guesswho33

guesswho33
4 days ago#79
Naruto_fan_42 posted...
CD-i, Spirit Tracks. Need I say more?

yes you need to say botw.
Guess who I am.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Do we agree this is the worst Zelda ever?