• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: joserics

joserics
2 weeks ago#1
And SS spoilers...

Nintendo should focus on what happened before skyward sword instead of going to the "present" in the so called split time lines..

I mean, with the SS manga that talked about the story of Hylia they have a great lore to make that, also they can do the real origin of demise, and have actually Hylia in a game instead of zelda and more God like characters... What do you think about it?
Switch FC: 5693-5098-1311

User Info: Raditzisnotweak

Raditzisnotweak
2 weeks ago#2
nah, I hope to never see Demise or have him mentioned again. Especially not his curse that I absolutely refuse to acknowledge
---Raditz is cool."I'm Raditz, and I approve this message."
FC:Avarice-5300-8953-2034

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
2 weeks ago#3
How would that even work? There would be no Link, no ultimate sword, no reason for dungeons, nothing. There’s a reason SS is at the beginning of the timeline.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
Bisexual and proud

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
2 weeks ago#4
we've had enough prequels
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
2 weeks ago#5
Give me a game that retcons everything OoT did to the timeline and bring it to one, no branches.
Marin's guardian

User Info: Higurashi_Akane

Higurashi_Akane
2 weeks ago#6
Unpopular opinion: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Bowtow is a rude crude pack of pre-chewed food dude.
"Cowabrunga... ninja... scum..." -Frank Castle
Don't read this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12794351/1/Make-Wiggler-Squirm

User Info: TitanOxide

TitanOxide
2 weeks ago#7
Higurashi_Akane posted...
Unpopular opinion: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Bowtow is a rude crude pack of pre-chewed food dude.

Excuse me? You're the lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre-chewed food, dude! I bet you don't even have a fourth-grade reading level.
Where's the irony button when you need it.....

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
2 weeks ago#8
Im not completely caught up on my Zelda lore, but I was under the impression SS was the beginning? Or, at least the beginning of Link and Zelda's story. You could go back to the creation and all that but... why?
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
(message deleted)

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 week ago#10
NicoGrimm posted...
Im not completely caught up on my Zelda lore, but I was under the impression SS was the beginning? Or, at least the beginning of Link and Zelda's story. You could go back to the creation and all that but... why?

I want to play as the Goddesses now...

The Triforce should have been a character for Hyrule Warriors lol.
  • Topic Archived