• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Help with Korok near Gerudo Canyon
(message deleted)

User Info: Night_Drift_N

Night_Drift_N
3 years ago#2
do you have ravali's gale
(message deleted)

User Info: Arsinius

Arsinius
3 years ago#4
It's because it's such a close-proximity, straightforward target that it runs out so quickly. The ones where you're climbing mountains or other structures are obviously a little more lenient on time, and I believe all of these races are designed as if you have zero upgrades or Champion skills, no food boosts, and no armor boosts, just bare-boned Link and a Paraglider.

I got it on the first try during the day with a whole orb to spare just now (I hadn't found this before seeing your post). No speed boosts, just a couple seconds of planning. The best way to do this is to go a bit back, take a running leap off that platform, glide immediately (it's faster than falling and then gliding), and drop directly into the circle once you're over it. Subsequent tests revealed that even if you miss the drop, you'll still have time enough to just run up to it if you're close (which you should be; it's not a hard target to line up). Of course, food and armor should make this easier, but I don't know recipes and I didn't feel like waiting for night.
Absence makes the memory live longer.
(message deleted)

User Info: Arsinius

Arsinius
3 years ago#6
TheOpposite posted...
A little more lenient? All but 2-3 of the stump puzzles I've come across are ridiculously lenient on time. What makes this one so special that you can maybe barely get to it in time?

Arsinius posted...
and I believe all of these races are designed as if you have zero upgrades or Champion skills, no food boosts, and no armor boosts, just bare-boned Link and a Paraglider.

You don't need anything special to get this one. Just bare-boned Link and a Paraglider and
just a couple seconds of planning.

It wasn't nearly as hard as you made it out to be anyway.
Absence makes the memory live longer.
(message deleted)

User Info: wiggum

wiggum
3 years ago#8
Is this the one you're talking about?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rCfbgWX.jpg[/img]
(message deleted)

User Info: wiggum

wiggum
3 years ago#10
TheOpposite posted...
wiggum posted...
Is this the one you're talking about?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rCfbgWX.jpg[/img]

That doesn't show anything when I click on it, but I think it's seed #6 on this site:

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-walkthrough/korok-seed-locations/gerudo-korok-seed-locations/

Sorry ... I think that album in my IMGUR was set to hidden, but I've changed it to public ... so the link should be accessible now to you all. Anyway, my image showed the one you're talking about.

I don't recall that one being especially difficult to get. I do remember the time window was very small, but if you just run off the platform, glide, and fall into the circle at the last second, you get it.

I also agree that MOST of the timed korok seed events give you far more time than you actually need. A few seem to have just a hair more time than you need ... and then maybe 2 or 3 have just barely enough time to finish, and you can't make any mistakes or your time will run out.

As someone else noted, the allowable time for each must have been based on basically having a naked link with NO upgrades to anything ... because having a lot of extra stamina allows you to run and glide a lot more than without it, and really impacts how fast you can get from point A to point B.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Help with Korok near Gerudo Canyon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A