Calamity Ganon is one of the laziest things done in Zelda

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Calamity Ganon is one of the laziest things done in Zelda

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
4 months ago#121
The whole point was to kill off ganon/ganondorf permanently in whatever timeline BotW takes place (probably child way after TP) in kinda like how they got rid of him and the master sword in WW. They are trying to cycle him out. When was the last game he had a self aware presence? Twilight Princess.

Coulda did it in a way better way though, dude was pretty boring.
Put your grasses on...

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
4 months ago#122
Forest_Temple posted...
Arsinius posted...
I'm gonna pass that off as you being agitated and responding impulsively, because I'd like to believe that none of the people on this forum are big enough pieces of s*** to maintain a mindset like that.

Okay well you'll learn someday that children aren't smart and shouldn't be allowed on the Internet. If you think otherwise then you won't be a good parent.

Forest, step back. Take a breath. This all came about because I made a crack about Ocarina and you took offense to it. It's time to move on.

I'm sorry guys

s*** happens man, All Is Forgiven.
Cutscenes are cheap. Games aren't movies.
Make me care about your game and then I'll care about the dramatisation of it.

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
4 months ago#123
DrGaster posted...
CarbonButtflap posted...
Sorry dude, but you don't get to get away from this with nothing.

You straight up attacked me the instant I made an Ocarina joke. Nurlen, myself and many others have all seen you post before. I just happened to be lazy as f*** So you got a free pass for a few pages.

I don't feel even a little bad

You're one of the most hostile users on the board. Why do you expect sympathy when people act hostile to you in return.

If you prefer to keep things civil, that's fine, but if that is what you want, maybe you shouldn't behave so aggressively?

Whatever you say Chum, I could really care less about your opinion of me. I always Endeavor to be civil, until civility is breached. Nice until it's time to not be nice. there are precious few users on the board who don't get slack cut. you are, of course, one of those people. Just so happens with you most of the time conversations warrant being blunt, to the point and through the thick skull. I endeavor to meet response with like response, which is probably Why you run into hostility with me. You're a pretty hostile person yourself.
Cutscenes are cheap. Games aren't movies.
Make me care about your game and then I'll care about the dramatisation of it.

User Info: Arsinius

Arsinius
4 months ago#124
Forest_Temple posted...
I'm sorry guys

Apology accepted. I extend one to you as well, for being a nuisance.
We all need help.

User Info: Causa_Sui

Causa_Sui
4 months ago#125
It is one of the most soulless and laziest versions of ganon.

User Info: ClarkyMalarky

ClarkyMalarky
4 months ago#126
Forest_Temple posted...
They just throw him in there just so we have Ganon. Even ALTTP Ganon > BOTW Ganon and that was several generations ago. I remember immediately being disappointed when I first saw Calamity Ganon revealed before BOTW was released. And sure enough he's horrible.

Considering that every boss in the game is a part of Ganon, no.

Arsinius
4 months ago#127
Causa_Sui posted...
It is one of the most soulless and laziest versions of ganon.

How do you get more soulless than no soul at all though
We all need help.

User Info: DeathByePizza

DeathByePizza
4 months ago#128
I mean I do agree with some points TC made. Story wise I do feel like OoT, TWW, and TP Ganondorf are superior villains than Calamity Ganon. I also do enjoy the Windwaker Boss fight the most out of the three mainly because of how well the tone was set for the battle especially before the fight itself. BotW Ganon on the other hand suffered greatly as a result of no dialogue and a lack of proper interaction with Link. It doesn't help that his final battle kind of stinks too.
Favorite Toppings: Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, Chicken, Ham, Beef, Pineapple, Peppers, Garlic, Olives, Mushrooms, Basil, Feta Cheese
And it has to be boneless

User Info: i-rock-socks

i-rock-socks
4 months ago#129
I take comfort in the fact that none of ur opinions matter in the slightest
psn: joocifer17 GT: joocifer

Arsinius
4 months ago#130
i-rock-socks posted...
I take comfort in the fact that none of ur opinions matter in the slightest

I take comfort in the fact that this statement is also an opinion, and is probably the least important one here. Moving on.
We all need help.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Calamity Ganon is one of the laziest things done in Zelda

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived