Master Mode is pretty easy once you get rolling in it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Master Mode is pretty easy once you get rolling in it.

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
4 weeks ago#1
Collect some fairies, find some rupees for the sneak gear or something

Use boulders and stasis to kill strong enemies

Get rupees by the s***loads, buy guardian arrows, kill guardians, buy stuff... Find heart durians etc

This mode facef***s you with rupees
Vain Whale of FEH
https://www.instagram.com/spearofdextiny/

User Info: Arsinius

Arsinius
4 weeks ago#2
Run to Ganon with three hearts and a will stronger than Hal Jordan's and whoop ass
Punctuation = Serious answer
No punctuation = Not-so-serious answer

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
4 weeks ago#3
The best part is beginning, where you sneak around like you're playing Metal Gear Zelda.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.

User Info: Arsinius

Arsinius
4 weeks ago#4
Crudelitas posted...
The best part is beginning, where you sneak around like you're playing Metal Gear Zelda.

There is nothing funnier than the time I snuck out to that Lynel while inside a barrel and immediately heard MGS sounds and music when he spotted me

And then he launched bomb arrows into my barrel
Punctuation = Serious answer
No punctuation = Not-so-serious answer

User Info: GenericGuy

GenericGuy
4 weeks ago#5
It's a terrible "hard mode". One of the worst I've seen in gaming.
Marin is the greatest waifu in the entire universe. However, she's strictly mine - so hands off!
Official Marin's soulmate of every board!

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
3 weeks ago#6
I agree it isn't good, but it's far from the worst. All hard modes tend to increase difficulty to the point where you have to approach fights in a not fun way.

The hardest thing I found about MM was arrows until I went to the Zora divine beast path.

Another tip to make MM easy after getting momentum is to do the Trials of Strength after blood moons for the guardian weapons.

Also, spin 2 win.
Currently Playing: Mercenaries Saga
It's possible to make your own point without arguing with someone else's opinion.

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
3 weeks ago#7
I like Master mode. Since every enemy tier is exponentially stronger than the previous

My biggest problem with normal mode is that I stockpiled too many strong weapons because the enemies are ridiculously weak. Master mode gets my inventory moving.

Also, the flying platforms are the best thing ever. Flying machines for free, especially if you have an amiibo to spawn a chest nearby. It's a shame that the octoroks get scared off and eventually abandon the platform.
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg

User Info: ziltama

ziltama
3 weeks ago#8
I just went for phantom armor first and raided Hyrule Castle second to get enough gear, weapons, and arrows. Then I played like I normally did.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 weeks ago#9
I got Fully Awakened Master Sword a couple days ago in MM with 10 hearts and 2 stamina wheels. It's pretty much game over at this point. I've only done like 43 shrines and no divine beasts but nothing can stop me now.

Fierce Deity + Master Sword = No Worries
Ancient Armor + Ancient Axe + Atk Food = No worries

I've just been running up to golden enemies and mindlessly hack and slash them and it works.. I dont get where people use boulders and metal crates. I didn't even have to rely on that early on. It's all about bombs, sneak attacks and OP gear.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: CarbonButtflap

CarbonButtflap
3 weeks ago#10
It's not that bad in terms of difficulty, but it does require that you be on your toes or know the nuances of how to maximize damage output. Frankly that's all I want in a hard mode.

Sword Trials are -brutal-, but they're optional, not required to use a full power Master Sword near Guardians and in Hyrule Castle and SOMETHING has to be the hardest content in the game. I'm still motivated to keep at my MM file on the off chance one day I git gud enough to take them down.
Cutscenes are cheap. Games aren't movies.
Make me care about your game and then I'll care about the dramatisation of it.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Master Mode is pretty easy once you get rolling in it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived