• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. TP-SS: Slave Race; Zelda 1-AoL: Primitives; BotW: Plebs; ALttP-MM: Master Race

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
5 months ago#71
No lol. You got the wrong guy Thrasher. I love all Zelda games.
OOTs Forest Temple is the best Zelda dungeon.

User Info: Gaussboss1991

Gaussboss1991
5 months ago#72
Slave races are actually pretty OP in real life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk

User Info: Arsinius

Arsinius
5 months ago#73
Thrasher7170 posted...
Forest_Temple posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
You’re starting to get as bad as guesswho....

Just because I'm an OOT fan?

Because you’re a rabid “OoT is the best and will always be the best and claiming otherwise is WRONG“ fan.

Does this mean I can start tagging more topics to frequent for my daily dose of higher-form cancer
Guesswho doesn't post enough to get the job done and I'm trying to die quickly here
Punctuation = Serious answer
No punctuation = Not-so-serious answer

User Info: nurlen

nurlen
5 months ago#74
Forest_Temple posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Forest_Temple posted...
Thrasher7170 posted...
Forest_Temple posted...

Fine, OoT has a lot of these issues, I will concede to that.

But only easily impressed, undiscerning, and/or deprived sheep pretend that they're just as big an issue in OoT as they are in TP.

To put this in perspective, OoT has wrinkles; TP has holes, tears, poor stitching, and poor coloring.

That’s one hell of a claim. Six year old me hated OoT because it was clunky and boring (especially when compared to WW or MM), and eight year old me found TP better than all three. I replayed all four last year before BotW came out, and my assessment still holds true. OoT is boring and clunky. MM is also clunky, but at least it has entertaining characters and storylines.

"Clunky and boring". Your six year old self was soulless. I bet you didn't even finish the game dude.

When I was six, I definitely didn’t. Had OoT been my first Zelda game, I wouldn’t have continued the series. Fortunately, I played WW and MM before, so I knew the entire series wasn’t that boring. It wasn’t until I was eight, before TP came out, that I finally forced myself to finish OoT simply so I could know the story.

I was only 3 when OOT came out and it's still the best one. I didn't understand it until later of course.

You’re starting to get as bad as guesswho....

Just because I'm an OOT fan?

"OOT is flawless"
Is why
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. TP-SS: Slave Race; Zelda 1-AoL: Primitives; BotW: Plebs; ALttP-MM: Master Race
  • Topic Archived