What if they will re-release Wind Waker HD + Twilight Princess HD for Switch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What if they will re-release Wind Waker HD + Twilight Princess HD for Switch?

User Info: Zeldameister

Zeldameister
1 month ago#1
Since Hyrule Warriors will be released for Nintendo Switch, would you buy Wind Waker HD and/or Twilight Princess HD if they would port them on the Switch as well?

User Info: yuzuryn

yuzuryn
1 month ago#2
hell yeah I would buy them I love the switch and I love Wind WAker and Twilight Princess although I would have to wait a while before playing them because I Just got BoTW recently but before that because I didn't have a switch yet I replayed Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on my gamecube so I would have to wait so it's fresh out of my mind

User Info: President-Pug

President-Pug
1 month ago#3
Hell yeah I would buy them. I never owned a gamecube or Wii U but I played both of them at a fiends house for a bit and they were great. Really hope they rerelease them.

User Info: Grumblegore

Grumblegore
1 month ago#4
I would buy Wind Waker for sure.
"Pisseth off!"

User Info: Higurashi_Akane

Higurashi_Akane
1 month ago#5
WW - Naw.
TP - Sure.
https://i.imgur.com/4ZyeTH2.jpg
Don't read this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12749341/1/The-Reel-Fish-Blues

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
1 month ago#6
Nope. Already got them on Wii U.
You felt your sins weighing down on your neck.

User Info: HipHopBeats

HipHopBeats
1 month ago#7
I'd buy them both. They might as well include OoT too, since they would charge $60. At least you'll be getting 3 classic Zelda games.
Who cares? Just play the game instead of popping a blood vessel over meaningless sh.. - DoMyBest

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
1 month ago#8
already got them for wii u but it would be great if they relesed them so other people can enjoy them too
AC New leaf Dream adress: 6D00-0011-18C5

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 month ago#9
That would be cool but OOT MM combo would be even better
OOTs Forest Temple is the best Zelda dungeon.
"No matter how hot it gets, sooner or later there's a cool breeze coming in." - James Sunny Crocket

User Info: SmashFang7

SmashFang7
1 month ago#10
Skyward Sword HD first!
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. What if they will re-release Wind Waker HD + Twilight Princess HD for Switch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived