• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Swift Violets are harder to find than Smotherwing Butterflys

User Info: ShinVegaI

ShinVegaI
3 years ago#1
Topic.

Anyone know FOR SURE where to find swift violets? I’ve played this game for about 120 hours and I have nearly upgraded to level 4 every armor set, except climbing pants are still level 3... Now that I need swift violets bad, I can’t find them :-(

Please, and Thank You for any help/advice!!
Master Gamer est. 1987
Favorites Zelda, Street Fighter, Castlevania, Mortal Kombat, etc.

User Info: Explopyro

Explopyro
3 years ago#2
They grow on cliffsides, like Rushrooms, but they seem to be less common. It's hard to give exact locations, but I know you can find a bunch in Gerudo Desert sort of on the border to the Highlands, and in the northernmost part of Eldin. Use the sensor.

You can also buy them in the Zora's Domain shop, though I think you can only get 4 or 5 at a time before it has to restock. Honestly, I'd just keep checking there and buying them out, it's probably easier than trying to find them.
I know the answer... what was the question again?

User Info: Halaisa

Halaisa
3 years ago#3
There's a waterfall behind the shrine next to duelling peaks stable. You'll find a fair few there.

Also, Thundra Plateau. On the edges of the top of the weird mushroom shaped trees. Put the sensor on searching for them. I found about thirty there.
Don't put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That's why they're called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes.

User Info: star_ark

star_ark
3 years ago#4
annoying that the best buff is the rarest
speed boost is life when it comes to korok hunting
almost all of you need to read Eckhart Tolle and learn about the negative impact of complaining among other things

User Info: Explopyro

Explopyro
3 years ago#5
Fleet-Lotus Seeds and Hot-Footed Frogs are just as good as Swift Violets for cooking purposes, and both are a lot easier to find IMO.
I know the answer... what was the question again?

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
3 years ago#6
I recall them being fairly plentiful in the Hebra Moutains.
The fight for Net Neutrality is still not over!
If you care about the modern state of the internet, then please take action to protect Net Neutrality!

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
3 years ago#7
Halaisa posted...
Also, Thundra Plateau. On the edges of the top of the weird mushroom shaped trees. Put the sensor on searching for them. I found about thirty there.
yeah, this is where i get mine. it's a bit annoying to keep climbing up those trees, but it's still a sizable and relatively dense group.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: LSK_REborn

LSK_REborn
3 years ago#8
check the hyrule compendium if youve snapped a pic of the violets, on its description page it will show you the locatiins you can find them in.

smotherwings can be bought from beetle so theyre easy
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAkxGnV4O0-MsmIyjX61vTQ
Click for 'The King Of Games' Youtube channel... Gaming secrets, analysis, and theories.

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
3 years ago#9
DiogenesKC posted...
Halaisa posted...
yeah, this is where i get mine. it's a bit annoying to keep climbing up those trees, but it's still a sizable and relatively dense group.

They could probably be knocked down with Arrows.
The fight for Net Neutrality is still not over!
If you care about the modern state of the internet, then please take action to protect Net Neutrality!

User Info: ShinVegaI

ShinVegaI
3 years ago#10
Great Answers!! Thanks!

Btw, after buying from beetle it takes forever to restock. How long EXACTLY does it take for shops to resupply?
Master Gamer est. 1987
Favorites Zelda, Street Fighter, Castlevania, Mortal Kombat, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Swift Violets are harder to find than Smotherwing Butterflys
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A