Managed to get each of the Champion Amiibo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Managed to get each of the Champion Amiibo

User Info: Fear_Awakens

Fear_Awakens
5 months ago#11
Luigifan305 posted...
Not only was I able to grab all 4 from my local Gamestop (albeit separately, not in the 4 pack), I also managed to get Majora's Mask Link from Best Buy. Quite the haul for one day. ^_^ Now I have every Zelda amiibo except for Skyward Sword Link and the Bokoblin.

I assume you don't want the Bokoblin, because usually, that's the only one in stock. And I also don't blame you, because it's a worthless amiibo.

Skyward Link is okay. His cap has the stupidest hairstyle of them all, and the Goddess Sword existing at the same time as the Master Sword is pretty paradoxical, especially since it's a piece of junk that can break, but at least he's better than the Bokoblin.
PSN: Fear_Awakens_You
DDDA Pawn: Monica, lv. 159 Mage

User Info: Luigifan305

Luigifan305
5 months ago#12
Fear_Awakens posted...
Luigifan305 posted...
Not only was I able to grab all 4 from my local Gamestop (albeit separately, not in the 4 pack), I also managed to get Majora's Mask Link from Best Buy. Quite the haul for one day. ^_^ Now I have every Zelda amiibo except for Skyward Sword Link and the Bokoblin.

I assume you don't want the Bokoblin, because usually, that's the only one in stock. And I also don't blame you, because it's a worthless amiibo.

Skyward Link is okay. His cap has the stupidest hairstyle of them all, and the Goddess Sword existing at the same time as the Master Sword is pretty paradoxical, especially since it's a piece of junk that can break, but at least he's better than the Bokoblin.

On the contrary, the only reason I'm missing these two in particular is because I've NEVER been able to find them in stock anywhere. The only amiibos that I've deliberately held off on getting right away are the Animal Crossing ones, otherwise I jump at the opportunity to snag any other amiibos I might be missing.
Chibi-Robo, Ice Climbers, and Bandana Dee for Smash 4 DLC!

User Info: Fear_Awakens

Fear_Awakens
5 months ago#13
I bet it's because they don't stock the Bokoblin because they can't get rid of it when they have them in stock in your area, then, because in my area the stupid things are all they have. Well, they have non-Zelda amiibo, but I don't care about them.

I was briefly tempted by Waluigi, but I was strong.
PSN: Fear_Awakens_You
DDDA Pawn: Monica, lv. 159 Mage

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
5 months ago#14
Fear_Awakens posted...
I was briefly tempted by Waluigi, but I was strong.

Dude, he's a great amiibo. My only regret is that I could have waited a few weeks to get him, getting 8 bit Link at that time instead. You can use him to get his outfit in Super Mario Odyssey
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
5 months ago#15
I'll get them all this week. Add another 4 Amiibos to the collection. Are they small, medium or big?

Bowser and the Guardian are very big.

User Info: melbye80

melbye80
5 months ago#16
Gorgeous aren't they?

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
5 months ago#17
Yeah, I love them. Daruk is almost as big as bowser, but not quite. The others are the size of other Zelda characters.
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
5 months ago#18
Daruk is heavy like Bowser. I got all of them today. Can't wait to get their gear. I also ordered online a Guardian Amiibo for rare parts and weapons. Must be the biggest Amiibo ever and it wonder how much space it takes.

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
5 months ago#19
Scontig posted...
Oh. I got all four in the same box.

Where did you find all 4 in the same box? I went to many Targets and Best Buy and they all had singles. They did have the 3 pack of wedding mario though.

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
5 months ago#20
I had all four preordered, but none have arrived yet. I know Mipha is on the way for sure, it's just the other three I'm worried about.
*horrible bird imitations*
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Managed to get each of the Champion Amiibo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived