• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: typicaln00b

typicaln00b
4 years ago#1
I thought it would summon the horse you tamed, guess now, so what does it do then? Also is it possible to make horses grow more attached to me so I can summon whenever I want etc? Also I'm furious now, I just wanted some drumsticks from the chicken. Apparently shooting didn't work so I tried hammering it. Then it summoned a flock of chicken so I died. I hate I hate arghg!1

User Info: ioncoil

ioncoil
4 years ago#2
Whistling only works on horses that you've both tamed and registered at a stable.

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 years ago#3
It summons the horse that you currently have out from the stable (it must be registered), but only within a certain range. It can also be used to provoke enemies.

The "chickens" are Cuccoos, and if you haven't played a Zelda game, then know this: attacking one means death.
Top 10: TP > BotW > BD > BS: EL > DQIX > ALttP > FFXIII > HK > FE: Fates > Pokemon D/P/P

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
4 years ago#4
this is a gimmick account
typicaln00b

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
4 years ago#5
ecylis posted...
typicaln00b

haha this made the topic way funnier.
We should strive to create a world of love and compassion. It may take a lot of time and effort, but it can be done.

User Info: pokemonzero

pokemonzero
4 years ago#6
Thrasher7170 posted...
It summons the horse that you currently have out from the stable (it must be registered), but only within a certain range. It can also be used to provoke enemies.

The "chickens" are Cuccoos, and if you haven't played a Zelda game, then know this: attacking one means death.

not always, i was strong enough on my first playthrough i have an awesome pic of the swarm of cuccos, they only took 2 hearts of damage

User Info: LamuseWelkar

LamuseWelkar
4 years ago#7
ecylis posted...
typicaln00b

I don't get it. So this guy made an email address just to create a fake account so he could post stupid questions? What's the endgame? What is he trying to accomplish?

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
4 years ago#8
LamuseWelkar posted...
ecylis posted...
typicaln00b

I don't get it. So this guy made an email address just to create a fake account so he could post stupid questions? What's the endgame? What is he trying to accomplish?

you've been here since 2008 and never encountered anything like this?

User Info: pokemonzero

pokemonzero
4 years ago#9
LamuseWelkar posted...
ecylis posted...
typicaln00b

i used to have several accounts i used for role playing games here. still have them but dont log into them, they are super easy to make with 5 minute mail

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
4 years ago#10
LamuseWelkar posted...
ecylis posted...
typicaln00b

No no, Endgame is a completely different troll account.
Top 10: TP > BotW > BD > BS: EL > DQIX > ALttP > FFXIII > HK > FE: Fates > Pokemon D/P/P
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A