• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rebel89

Rebel89
2 years ago#1
Another topic was made about this previously...How can you take a photo of an ancient arrow for the compendium? I saw a video where someone shot one and then took a pic, but no matter where I shoot one, they disappear after firing, maybe a change from update? I know you can buy photos, but I want to take my own, this is the last thing I have remaining for a complete self compendium! Thanks in advance for any help.

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
2 years ago#2
i had no trouble firing one into a rock, having it bounce off, and taking a pic of it on the ground earlier today.

also I think i remember finding one from smashing some crates or barrels or something in hyrule castle once.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

Rebel89
2 years ago#3
everything I shoot seems to cause it to disappear...I guess I'll keep trying various surfaces. I wonder if it has to do with the fact I'm using a 3x shot?

Rebel89
2 years ago#4
Confirmed - It won't remain if you use anything more than single shot bows! It worked after finding a regular bow

User Info: M-Watcher

M-Watcher
2 years ago#5
Angle it just right and you can register a compendium entry of it with a selfie, either looking at it from the quiver, or using the bow and arrow pose (Holding ZL and moving the stick in a certain direction, I believe)
NNID: MWatcher27 / 3DS FC: 1203 - 9408 - 2283
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MWatcher/wishlist

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 years ago#6
Rebel89 posted...
Confirmed - It won't remain if you use anything more than single shot bows! It worked after finding a regular bow

I thought this was common sense. Can you imagine how broken it would be? Terraria is the same way.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
2 years ago#7
Gargomon251 posted...
I thought this was common sense. Can you imagine how broken it would be? Terraria is the same way.
they could've made the extra arrows disappear and one stick around.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: i_m_me

i_m_me
2 years ago#8
Yeah, if you go into selfie mode, hold the target button (ZL) and hold right in the joy stick, and Link will aim his equipped bow with the equipped arrow. Might take a little fennagling to get it to read the arrow over the bow, but shouldn't be difficult
Looks like you brought a gun to a gorilla fight

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 years ago#9
i_m_me posted...
Yeah, if you go into selfie mode, hold the target button (ZL) and hold right in the joy stick, and Link will aim his equipped bow with the equipped arrow. Might take a little fennagling to get it to read the arrow over the bow, but shouldn't be difficult

I was certain that didn't work on arrows.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: _Taidow_

_Taidow_
2 years ago#10
Shoot an ancient arrow into a body of water. I just did it at Hateno Village.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-OC5lrVoAArqdI.jpg
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A