Are there some weapons you can only get once?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Are there some weapons you can only get once?

User Info: Bent 00

Bent 00
1 year ago#1
I read that there are some weapons people are having trouble finding respawn locations for, like the Forest Dweller's Sword.

Are there any one-time-only weapons, or can they all be found in the Wild somewhere, not just in specific chests?

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
1 year ago#2
only one time weapon i know about is the master sword, for obvious reasons
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: TheGolux

TheGolux
1 year ago#3
Are there any you can only get once? Probably not.

Are there some you can only get a limited number of times? Yes.
Member of FAITH and Official GameFAQS Junk Tech
Pokemon FCs: Pearl: 4553 9411 8020 - Black (JP): 3610 6539 6440 - White: 2537 3601 8209

User Info: MistaSprinkles

MistaSprinkles
1 year ago#4
TheGolux posted...
Are there some you can only get a limited number of times? Yes.

Can you elaborate?
I make Guitar Hero charts, check 'em out here!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1pssVA5FW7WW1oJU6GyeI1A3GCN9MhLg

User Info: CSPDR4

CSPDR4
1 year ago#5
Every weapon can be obtained endlessly. Those in chests won't, but every weapon has at least one lying around somewhere that respawns after Blood Moon.

The rarest weapon/equipment in the game after the Master S is probably the Kite Shield. There is just one Kite Shield in the overworld, in a chest, and for the rest they are only obtainable in the Shield Surfing Advanced Course, and then it's a matter of luck that you would get one (she gives you one shield: once you received that shield, she will give you rupees instead of giving you the same shield again, or a dufferent shield. Don't know if that resets after Blood Moon. If doesn't, there are just three kite shields in one game as far as I know, of which just two are obtainable, since the third one is a decoration in Selmie's house). It doesn't have a specific use, it's just cool, and very rare.

But I might be mistaken...
When you use a meme but everyone thinks it's too passe (;n ;*)

User Info: DEMONPANDA212

DEMONPANDA212
1 year ago#6
The stuff you get after beating the Divine beasts seem like 1 and done, as such all 5 of those items are in my house on display never to be used.
Destiny: Warlock 400 / Hunter 400 / Titan 400. Lighthouse, MoT YR1 and YR2, Hard WOTM + CM Done!
Collection: Y1/Y2/Y3 Exotics Done (Including the class items).

User Info: ma7eo1

ma7eo1
1 year ago#7
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
The stuff you get after beating the Divine beasts seem like 1 and done, as such all 5 of those items are in my house on display never to be used.

There's someone in each of the villages that will replace them after they break in exchange for a diamond.

User Info: dragoncodi

dragoncodi
1 year ago#8
1 obvious one the Master sword.
2 The champion weapons you are only allowed to have 1 of each at a time & the game knows if you have them displayed on the wall at Link's house or if they were actually lost/destroyed in combat.

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
1 year ago#9
DEMONPANDA212 posted...

I've read all of them can be recreated again, I know for a fact the bow and the spear can be recreated. Gotta waste a diamond to do so though.

I just displayed them on my wall instead, too.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Wii U: YallReady4Chris
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Are there some weapons you can only get once?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived