Most powerful weapon drop you've had.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Most powerful weapon drop you've had.

User Info: DEMONPANDA212

DEMONPANDA212
1 year ago#1
115 Royal Guards Claymore, melts Lynel's when you back spam them.

Which is good as I still need 29 star fragments to max out the Amiibo armour I want to wear.
Destiny: Warlock 400 / Hunter 400 / Titan 400. Lighthouse, MoT YR1 and YR2, Hard WOTM + CM Done!
Collection: Y1/Y2/Y3 Exotics Done (Including the class items).

User Info: promero14

promero14
1 year ago#2
29 star fragments? lol good luck...i gave up

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
1 year ago#3
75 damage Ancient Battle Axe++ which is 135 damage with Ancient Armor. 20 more damage and more durable than the Royal Guard Claymore as well.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
3DS FC: 1977-0202-6028.

User Info: Drunken_Idiot

Drunken_Idiot
1 year ago#4
98 damage Royal Guard Claymore. These things break so damn easily.

DEMONPANDA212
1 year ago#5
MoxRavager posted...
75 damage Ancient Battle Axe++ which is 135 damage with Ancient Armor. 20 more damage and more durable than the Royal Guard Claymore as well.

Oh then in that case I have had more powerful weapons, didn't know exactly what the boost was for that armour set, I do wear it for most of my battles though, lol
Destiny: Warlock 400 / Hunter 400 / Titan 400. Lighthouse, MoT YR1 and YR2, Hard WOTM + CM Done!

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
1 year ago#6
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
MoxRavager posted...

Oh then in that case I have had more powerful weapons, didn't know exactly what the boost was for that armour set, I do wear it for most of my battles though, lol

Barbarian set gives 50% boost to everything. Ancient Set gives 80% to guardian and ancient weapons.

The thing is the attack +3 boost from elixers and food is the same 50% boost as the Barbarian set so they don't stack. It does however stack with the Ancient Set boost making your guardian weapons do 2.7 times their normal damage. The set is pretty insane.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
3DS FC: 1977-0202-6028.

DEMONPANDA212
1 year ago#7
MoxRavager posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
MoxRavager posted...

Barbarian set gives 50% boost to everything. Ancient Set gives 80% to guardian and ancient weapons.

The thing is the attack +3 boost from elixers and food is the same 50% boost as the Barbarian set so they don't stack. It does however stack with the Ancient Set boost making your guardian weapons do 2.7 times their normal damage. The set is pretty insane.

God dayum! Yeah wish I'd known
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Most powerful weapon drop you've had.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived