• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Treasure chest signal in Hateno Village.

User Info: Piccolo113

Piccolo113
1 year ago#1
If I warp to the shrine in Hateno Village, a treasure chest signal starts up. I can follow it toward the east exit, strongest signal almost all the way there, but it starts getting weak near the cooking stalls. If I climb the tree, the signal disappears but comes back if I get down. If I walk out of the border of the town, it disappears and won't come back at all unless I warp to the shrine again. Does anyone now where this chest is? The signal is behaving as if the chest is kind of deep underground...
Using waves of sound, a true master paralyzes his opponent, leaving him vulnerable to attack - Mr. Han

User Info: monkyby87

monkyby87
1 year ago#2
Do you mean the shrine signal?
3DS FC: 5344-0417-6988
Dream Address: 5900-4847-1461

User Info: BladeManEXE

BladeManEXE
1 year ago#3
I've been having a similar issue. Can't figure out where it's coming from.

User Info: -Villager-

-Villager-
1 year ago#4
monkyby87 posted...

You can upgrade the sensor to detect other stuff, wasn't aware it can detect chests though.

User Info: Piccolo113

Piccolo113
1 year ago#5
-Villager- posted...
monkyby87 posted...

You can upgrade the sensor to detect other stuff, wasn't aware it can detect chests though.

Yeah, just take a picture of something. Anything registered in the compendium can be tracked.
Using waves of sound, a true master paralyzes his opponent, leaving him vulnerable to attack - Mr. Han
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Treasure chest signal in Hateno Village.
  • Topic Archived